Windows 10: How do undo a command

Discus and support How do undo a command in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can see my NAS folders in file explorer anymore, and found this advice: 1/ run cmd as admin 2/ sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend=... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Formsmeden, Dec 26, 2018.

1. How do undo a command

I can see my NAS folders in file explorer anymore, and found this advice:

1/ run cmd as admin
    2/ sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi
    3/ sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled

However it didnt work for me. Now there no units shown in fileexplorer in Network.

How can i undo this command?

:)

Formsmeden, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How do undo a command :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 26, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

How do undo a command

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

How do undo a command

1. How do undo a command - Similar Threads - undo command

2. Using sysrep command and undo it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using sysrep command and undo it: Hi.I was supposed to change language in my windows 11 because without thinking I used command %WINDIR%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exeBecause changing the language didn't change the language the list of settings at all, I wanted these to be in english.I have no idea what this...
  3. Using sysrep command and undo it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using sysrep command and undo it: Hi.I was supposed to change language in my windows 11 because without thinking I used command %WINDIR%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exeBecause changing the language didn't change the language the list of settings at all, I wanted these to be in english.I have no idea what this...
  4. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  5. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  6. Is there any command or procedure to undo / revert all the changes done in winsock by "...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any command or procedure to undo / revert all the changes done in winsock by "...: i'm using ubuntu wsl and suddenly there is an error triggered within it, in order to fix it I've run " netsh winsock reset " command now it is throwing this " A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or...
  7. Is there any command or procedure to undo / revert all the changes done in winsock by "...

Is there any command or procedure to undo / revert all the changes done in winsock by "...: i'm using ubuntu wsl and suddenly there is an error triggered within it, in order to fix it I've run " netsh winsock reset " command now it is throwing this " A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or...
  8. Is there any command or procedure to undo / revert all the changes done in winsock by "...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Undo Takeown command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo Takeown command: Using command line, with Takeown, I changed ownership of all Local files to administrator and now some apps stopped working. Is there a way to undo that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-takeown-command/a00e0da6-442d-460f-b670-7c5eb364b8dd
  10. can i undo diskpart clean command and do i need to close the data recovery software im...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i undo diskpart clean command and do i need to close the data recovery software im...: can i undo diskpart clean command and do i need to close the data recovery software im running right now if not its not working then do it in usb repair your computer cmd boot manager or just type in cmd then open disk management initalize disk assign letter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undo command con win 10