Windows 10: How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

Discus and support How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; These games came pre-installed to my PC, but since it's for work I don't need these games. I tried to uninstall them throught the settings and control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows 11 userP, Jun 11, 2024.

1. How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

These games came pre-installed to my PC, but since it's for work I don't need these games. I tried to uninstall them throught the settings and control panel, but it does not allow me.

:)

Windows 11 userP, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Lori1962 Win User

forge of empires

Im not looking for age of empires, Im looking for forge of empires. which i dont see.

i play on my tablet and phone but cant find it here.

how can i find it?

or do you have it?

Lori1962, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 11, 2024
  4. I2Believe Win User

How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

1. How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11? - Similar Threads - uninstall Kidomi Forge

2. How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do uninstall Kidomi and Forge of Empires from my Windows 11?: These games came pre-installed to my PC, but since it's for work I don't need these games. I tried to uninstall them throught the settings and control panel, but it does not allow me....
  3. how do i uninstall the security update from windows 11 KB5028185

how do i uninstall the security update from windows 11 KB5028185: i've tried mostly everything idk what else to do this update screwed the taskbar to not showing at all it's hard to search nad switch between tabs, i've uninstalled it once but it somehow updated again...
  4. How to uninstall Photos from Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Photos from Windows 11: Photos is the default image viewer of the Windows 11 operating system. As with many other default apps, it is okay, but not great. Windows users have a wide range of options when it comes to installing a photo viewer on their devices. To name just a few popular choices:...
  5. How do I uninstall Facebook from my windows 11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Facebook from my windows 11 computer: How do I unistall faceBook from my Windows 11 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-facebook-from-my-windows-11/8300e252-0280-4b6a-9107-295065cc188b
  6. How do I uninstall Facebook from my windows 11 computer

How do I uninstall Facebook from my windows 11 computer: How do I unistall faceBook from my Windows 11 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-facebook-from-my-windows-11/8300e252-0280-4b6a-9107-295065cc188b
  7. How to get my Forge to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Forge to work again?: I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa7d912b60, pid=15152,...
  8. How to get my Forge to work again?

How to get my Forge to work again?: I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa7d912b60, pid=15152,...
  9. Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?: I go to turn on my pc and all the sudden forge of empires and spotify installed itself without me doing anything. Plus my mouse cursor was changed to the older xp style mouse cursor. My default search engine was changed to yahoo. I didn't download anything for a week or two...
  10. How to install forge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install forge: Hi! So i was trying to install forge for mc and I downloaded it, and when I ran the file it opened with breezip, and not the install page. the file is a jar, and if so is there any app that I can download that will fix this problem. Sorry If my English is bad....