Windows 10: How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

Discus and support How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We've recently had an issue where our application/website was displaying "The service is unavailable" message to users. Please note it wasn't the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KMG-Software, Apr 6, 2019.

1. How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

We've recently had an issue where our application/website was displaying "The service is unavailable" message to users. Please note it wasn't the typical message where it displays the 503 error code that IIS typically generates...the only text on the page was "The service is unavailable" (it did not show any error codes or any additional text).

We stopped the application pool and started it back up, and the site began to work again. It was down for approximately 15 minutes.

We've gone through all of the log files and interestingly enough there was some traffic going to the server during the 15 minutes we were seeing the "The services is unavailable" message, without any 503 attempts being logged, no windows event errors, etc.

Does anyone have any ideas how to isolate the issue or find a log file that would display what happened?

:)

KMG-Software, Apr 6, 2019

2. Script debug messages

Hi

I'm using IE11.0.02 and keep getting a message box that scripts have caused errors do I want to continue running scripts, even when I select No I still get the error, this is making browsing difficult.

I have googled the issue and followed the advice, I have done this

1. Click the Advanced tab, select the Disable script debugging Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes.
    2. Clear the Display a notification about every script error check box, and then click OK.

But that did not fix the problem, if I delete browsing history the problem goes away for a few minutes.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Debugging error

Hi Andrew,

It is possible that the game is corrupted. This could be also a problem with the game server or with the system settings itself. For us to isolate the main issue, we would like to know if this issue happens on a specific game only. Also, what was the exact
    error message you have received?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps below which will help us resolve your concern:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps.

Check this
    link
    for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check Windows Store for new game updates.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Reset Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Step 4: Make sure that the Application Identity service is running.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard, and then type services.msc.
    • Click OK.
    • When the Services window opens, look for Application Identity service and double click it.
    • Look for the Service status section when the Application Identity Properties windows opens.
    • Make sure that the Service status is set to Start.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK to save the changes.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 6, 2019
  4. How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

SGX Service unavailable

Hi,

After trying to re enable one by one services launched at startup, I realized that none of those is causing the error except one:

Intel SGX AESM

When this service is stopped the critical error does not show up in the event viewer, when this service is activated at startup the error shows up every 5 minutes.

As long as the error is labeled "AESM Service: SGX Service unavailable" I conclude that if AESM Service is not started it does not report the SGX Service unavailable error but if it is started I still wonder what is causing it to report this error every
    5 minutes.

Any other suggestion o find out?

Jacarchi9481, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

1. How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website? - Similar Threads - debug “This service

2. How to debug faulty service in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to debug faulty service in Windows: How should I debug a service that won't start on Windows OS.I'm not interested in fixing the issue. What I'm looking for is how to finding root cause of the issue preventing a service from starting.Edit: service is "WinRM"...
  3. Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?: We have received numerous reports that windows users attempting to access our company's website muahack.com see a big red banner from Windows Defender alerting them that opening the website may not be safe.How can we request removal from this block list?...
  4. Website error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  5. Website error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website error message: Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if I'm posting my question to the right forum? If not, please transfer it to the right board. I've been trying to log onto a site called Giorgio Armani, but I continue to get this same error code:...
  6. Website error message

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Our website is blocked by Windows Defender. How do we fix it?: We have received numerous reports that windows users attempting to access our company's website esmed.org see a big red banner from Windows Defender alerting them that opening the website may not be safe. How can we request removal from this block list?...
  8. Debug Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug Message: [0117/151735.593:ERROR:settings.cc320] Settings magic is not 1129342067 Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-message/bcd92aa5-0199-4434-a3cb-e83911879a99
  9. JIT Debugging Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JIT Debugging Error Message: HI Good Day. I just wanted to know how to fix problem im receiving when I run my Facebook App.? Hope you could help me out and hear from you soon. Tnx.. System.Exception: A Facebook Error occured in the facebook.auth.createToken function. The error code returned was...
  10. Do we have debug symbols yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do we have debug symbols yet?: As stated clearly in the title, I wanna know when we are gonna get our debug symbols? Would have been nice to have my bsods debugged BEFORE RTM, but since that is tomorrow that obviously isn't going to happen. Does anyone know when the symbols will be available? Will they be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to debug service unavailable error