Windows 10: How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update

Discus and support How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This question has been asked previously but I do not see a fix? How do we get Google Chrome to open after the latest update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenSchwocho-Tunnecliffe, Oct 21, 2020.

1. How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update

This question has been asked previously but I do not see a fix? How do we get Google Chrome to open after the latest update?

:)

KarenSchwocho-Tunnecliffe, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 21, 2020
  4. How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update

Google chrome not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

Just a few questions first, to get a clear picture of the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the error message displayed on the screen?

I would recommend that you uninstall Chrome and try again and make sure you are downloading Google Chrome from trusted website.

To uninstall google chrome follow the steps below:

• Press Win + X and open Control panel
    • Go to program and click program and feature.
      • Uninstall chrome

Hope this helps.

Please post back to us if you have any questions. We will be glad to provide you with the additional options.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update

1. How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update - Similar Threads - Google Chrome microsoft

2. how do I get an app for google chrome to work if I cannot get the app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I get an app for google chrome to work if I cannot get the app: please put google chrome backup on Microsoft Store there are people out here that are not able to get a new laptop please take this into consideration thankyou for your understanding and I hope something can be worked out....
  3. Google chrome ,,[microsoft]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome ,,[microsoft]: , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%BE%9Egoogle-chrome/3262457d-c4b8-4095-a9b4-22c4b3f08224
  4. Google chrome ,,[microsoft]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome ,,[microsoft]: , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%BE%9Egoogle-chrome/3262457d-c4b8-4095-a9b4-22c4b3f08224
  5. GOOGLE CHROME DISAPPEARD AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GOOGLE CHROME DISAPPEARD AFTER UPDATE: Microsoft did an update on 3/17/2021, after it was completed all my Google Chrome was GONE, email, favorites, apps, start menu. I had to reinstall Microsoft 365, I still have programs missing. I had to rebuild my start menu. Very, Very angry over this, WTH!!!!!! Cindy Shaw...
  6. Google chrome not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome not working: I bought a brand new windows laptop yesterday, because i need it to take an exam. Bing works fine and quickly, but i needed to download google chrome specifically for the exam. When it downloaded it was extremely slow sometimes it didn’t even load at all and eventually I...
  7. Google Chrome is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome is not working: Google Chrome has crashed on my PC. I just see ‘Aw, snap!’ Something went wrong while displaying this website.’ Error code. STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-working/3e93800e-4005-4ad7-bfe8-ae8f7474ec9a
  8. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"
  9. google chrome and opera not working after update

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome and opera not working after update: if you turn off cryptographic services they will run until restart then you have to turn it off again to use these browsers 128250
  10. google chrome are freezing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome are freezing after update: hello guys i have a problem with mi google chrome the app every time it freeze i try uninstall and reinstall it but the issue persist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/google-chrome-are-freezing-after-update/d60f9d0d-ba4e-4eab-9046-377c41916152