Windows 10: How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?

Discus and support How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started using computers in the days of DOS. Computers where stable then. I would by a new computer every few years as technology advanced. It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisGordon3, Dec 31, 2018.

1. How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?

I started using computers in the days of DOS. Computers where stable then. I would by a new computer every few years as technology advanced. It has been years since I have bought a new computer.

The reason I do not buy computers is because Microsoft destroys them. After a few months, windows updates and nothing works, The operating system becomes unstable. I go to do something that should take a few minutes and end up spending days, even months attempting to get the computer working again. I would like the computer to be a reliable tool that works for me. Bill Gates vision of PC 's in every home was a great visions. Computers where very help through Windows NT.

Today, Microsoft windows has made using PC's so challenging that you have to be a computer programmer to keep them working. Even programmers I work with agree. They have the same issue, Microsoft updates and they have to work on the operating system to get it stable. unfortunately, I do not have the same skills as my coworkers.

Any advice for PC users. Computers are a very useful and product tool when they work. I would not mind buying new hardware if the investment was worth it.

:)

ChrisGordon3, Dec 31, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Microsoft's Windows 10 Destroyed My Computer.

Enough Said.

Microsoft's Windows 10 is a Piece of Junk That Destroyed My Computer It is No Good Do Not Upgrade to it You Will Be Sorry That You Did

CharlesBlakemore, Dec 31, 2018
  4. How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?

destroyed computer with their Windows 10 upgrade

I tried to upgrade Windows 10 about two weeks age, and it completely destroyed my desktop. The computer will not do anything at all. I have tried dealing with these chat virtual agent. I will never buy another Microsoft product.
    They have no support. If anyone knows how to restore the computer I would appreciate it. I even tried to reformat. I will only do up to 40% and then quit. Ten it restores that. What junk to deal with

James GabrielElwood, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?

1. How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers? - Similar Threads - microsoft quit destroying

2. How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?: I just went through three days of hell trying to undo your update to Windows 10. When I first turned it on, it took 40 minutes to boot up. So, I thought maybe it was just the update. The last update kept it from booting for 46 hours. Now it's still 38 minutes to boot, and...
  3. How to get out and quit DropBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get out and quit DropBox: I've installed the DropBox app and synced Documents and Pictures folders. Now I cannot find files in their old places and retrieve them. I'd like to get rid of DropBox. I have just my PC and no mobile devices. How can I return all my files back into Library Documents and...
  4. Destructive Windows update - SSD destroyed - Quite the PITA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Destructive Windows update - SSD destroyed - Quite the PITA: I need to share my upgrade experience here as Microsoft has several failures here that need to be remedied and addressed, hopefully this feedback won't fall on deaf ears here on the community forums. I just completed another custom PC build for myself, re-used my Windows...
  5. How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do we get Google Chrome to work after microsoft update: This question has been asked previously but I do not see a fix? How do we get Google Chrome to open after the latest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-we-get-google-chrome-to-work-after/ef02f847-b2a0-4fad-ba9f-e197ddd98bc7
  6. How do you destroy computer without physical damage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you destroy computer without physical damage?: How do I destroy computer without any physical damage? submitted by /u/kekepasta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iovz59/how_do_you_destroy_computer_without_physical/
  7. How do I PERMANENTLY DESTROY Microsoft Edge?

How do I PERMANENTLY DESTROY Microsoft Edge?: Microsoft Edge is GARBAGEWARE. I need to permanently destroy it. It keeps taking over JPGs, PDFs, and many other file types, without my permission. It REALLY SUCKS BIG TIME....
  8. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"
  9. how do we get notebook to print in red?

how do we get notebook to print in red?: how do we get notebook to print in red? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-we-get-notebook-to-print-in-red/113ae1e0-634b-4deb-8244-7afddd7d48bb
  10. How much computer do we need?

in Windows 10 Support
    How much computer do we need?: My housemate wants to replace her XP computer with a Win 10 model. Her old Dell was always a slowpoke, so she wants a better machine, but inexpensive. She does e-mail, Web surfing, non-action games such as Freecell, and modest spreadsheets. What sort of specs should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 destroying computers

2. destroying microsoft pc network