Windows 10: how do we get notebook to print in red?

Discus and support how do we get notebook to print in red? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do we get notebook to print in red?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BubDub, Oct 5, 2018.

1. BubDub Win User

how do we get notebook to print in red?

:)

BubDub, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Dana F. Win User
    Reds print out wrong

I have a Canon PIXMA iP4000 that I have run multiple cartridges through. It prints reds out as a rust/brown. The test page prints out magenta just fine. For the reports I usually print with color, this is not a big deal; however, I would like to be able
    to print tables and pictures in other reports with better color. Is there any way to adjust the colors? I have used this printer with Windows 7 and 10.

Thanks,

Dana

Update: After following through on the suggestions I have received, I still have the problem.

Dana F., Oct 5, 2018
  4. how do we get notebook to print in red?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how do we get notebook to print in red? - Similar Threads - notebook print red

2. How to get rid of red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of red X: I saw a big red X on some folder i have in the One-Drive, so I thought i needed to get more storage, I did that, moved some folders but the X still did not go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-red-x/f0d4143b-3d02-425b-b9e5-e4ad1a4501b3
  3. How to get rid of red X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of red X: I saw a big red X on some folder i have in the One-Drive, so I thought i needed to get more storage, I did that, moved some folders but the X still did not go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-red-x/f0d4143b-3d02-425b-b9e5-e4ad1a4501b3
  4. How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?: I just went through three days of hell trying to undo your update to Windows 10. When I first turned it on, it took 40 minutes to boot up. So, I thought maybe it was just the update. The last update kept it from booting for 46 hours. Now it's still 38 minutes to boot, and...
  5. How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?

How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?: I just went through three days of hell trying to undo your update to Windows 10. When I first turned it on, it took 40 minutes to boot up. So, I thought maybe it was just the update. The last update kept it from booting for 46 hours. Now it's still 38 minutes to boot, and...
  6. How do we get the old Windows, and select the updates that we want?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...
  8. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"
  9. Red Screen Scam - We fell for it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red Screen Scam - We fell for it: So, my dad received the red screen scam and called the number. The next thing he knows, gentleman on the phone has access TO HIS COMPUTER. He was controlling the computer for 15 minutes or so, explaining he could fix the virus situation with three charges: $149 to clean up...
  10. how do we get notebook to print in red?

how do we get notebook to print in red?: how do we get notebook to print in red? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-we-get-notebook-to-print-in-red/113ae1e0-634b-4deb-8244-7afddd7d48bb