Windows 10: How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up?

Discus and support How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is no X. submitted by /u/WorldlyString [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WorldlyString, Jan 19, 2021.

1. How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up?

/u/WorldlyString, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

• BarbandCharlie
    • Browsers and E-Mail
    Your topic was moved to this part of the forum: How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

Jacee, Jan 19, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 19, 2021
  4. How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up?

People App on PC

Hi keneaton2 and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I found an existing article that will help you resolve your concern. You can check and see if the instructions provided can help you.

Reset People app suggestions in Taskbar

If you look at the image below, you would know the contact suggestion has one suggestion which I really don’t need. The suggestions are based on the frequency of conversations over services like Skype, Mail, etc. While there is no direct way to remove either
    one of them or all of them, there is definitely a nuke button to get rid of all of them and start fresh.

To get rid of all the wrong suggestions, follow the steps below:

Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.

Look for People app in the list of apps that are shown here.

Select, and click Advanced Options.

In the next screen, scroll to find the option which says “Reset“.

Click on the Reset button to clear all the suggestions.

Open People App from the Taskbar, and you will not see any suggestions.

The reset option is to be used only when the app fails to work properly. The app will be internally reinstalled and revert it to default settings.

Any data or document will be not lost. So when I did a reset of the people app, my contact list was intact.

Source:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/reset-people-app...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Joseph Y. Marquez, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up?

1. How do we get rid of the "Your People" pop up? - Similar Threads - rid pop

2. HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP ME I CANT GET RID OF MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES. THE POP-UPS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE! I...: I'm going insane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-get-rid-of-microsoft-family/107d572c-f839-49e6-b63e-107db22fd316
  3. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  4. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  5. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  6. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  7. how to get rid of program files x86 pop up

how to get rid of program files x86 pop up: i have been experiencing this pop up problem for months which makes me leave windows 11 and downgrade back to windows 10 but it isn't much better it keeps on popping up and when i do try to click to exit it still comes back...
  8. how to get rid of program files x86 pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of program files x86 pop up: i have been experiencing this pop up problem for months which makes me leave windows 11 and downgrade back to windows 10 but it isn't much better it keeps on popping up and when i do try to click to exit it still comes back...
  9. How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?: I actually use my machine for work. I cannot work with all these interruptions, bloatware Slowing down the machines annoying info cards, and Pop ups. Microsoft BING is the worst. Redirecting me to BING.COM NOT from edge, from every other browserI have uninstalled all...
  10. How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?

How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?: I actually use my machine for work. I cannot work with all these interruptions, bloatware Slowing down the machines annoying info cards, and Pop ups. Microsoft BING is the worst. Redirecting me to BING.COM NOT from edge, from every other browserI have uninstalled all...