Windows 10: How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am so incredibly sick and tired of rebooting my computer every time it drops the wifi connection. All the research I've done to try and fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RainiWay, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RainiWay Win User

How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

I am so incredibly sick and tired of rebooting my computer every time it drops the wifi connection. All the research I've done to try and fix the problem has led me to one answer: It's inherent to Windows 10, and Microsoft won't lift a finger to fix it. So how do we force them to get off their lazy butts and do their friggin' job?

:)

RainiWay, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10 and Fire Stick Miracast issue

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate the efforts which you took to get the issue resolved.

Since you are not able to find the fire stick, I would request you to execute the hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if the fires tick still does not get recognized.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Sep 2, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2019
  4. How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

1. How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - light fire under

2. How do I fix wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix wifi?: My laptop is prevented from connecting to the internet whenever I have a pending update. It is Windows 11, so the updates are quite common. Is there a better way to fix this than simply fixing the automatic updates problem?...
  3. How do I fix this issue with my WiFi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue with my WiFi?: Hello,I keep running into this problem with my computer. It keeps on switching the Wifi to something that looks like the image below. I dunno how to fix this properly, is there a way to fix this? I only keep fixing it accidentally....
  4. How do I fix this issue with my WiFi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this issue with my WiFi?: Hello,I keep running into this problem with my computer. It keeps on switching the Wifi to something that looks like the image below. I dunno how to fix this properly, is there a way to fix this? I only keep fixing it accidentally....
  5. How do I fix this issue with my WiFi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. butt

butt: bRuH whenevr i tri downlooding exploitz 4 robloxx it juts says FALYUR COUDNT DOWNLOOD RESUN: COUDNT DOWNLOOD and teh pc think it virus but teh exploit isnt virus cuz i was told by teh creater of teh exploit and he rite it no virus butt teh pc think it virus wen it noit virus...
  7. Night light not firing after sunset/sunrise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light not firing after sunset/sunrise: Before anyone suggest the same, please let me state my findings. - Location is set and working - Video drivers are AMD and latest, no problems, whatsoever. - Tried registry edits/delete - I can turn on/off NL fine, I have all controls enabled, no problem with that....
  8. Windows 10 Freezes Under Light Load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezes Under Light Load: This case looks a bit mysterious. My Windows freezes permanently/hard reboot in approximately 3-5 mins after starting up. To fix this issue I tried: 1. Run update and install major and secondary updates Result: Windows froze in the middle of installation, and later -...
  9. Fire Share Issues

Fire Share Issues: I have an old Win 10 PC I recently set up to use as an easy file server to hold media. My laptop and Gaming PC connect perfectly to the shares. My old gaming PC on the other hand, will not. I went through several of the already posted solutions to this, including:...
  10. How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10

How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10: Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago from Windows 7 and it worked fine, until I was doing an Apple iCloud, iTunes update. After than my wifi and ethernet are no longer working. The devices are supposedly working fine, but the troubleshooter says they have a...