Windows 10: How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am so incredibly sick and tired of rebooting my computer every time it drops the wifi connection. All the research I've done to try and fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RainiWay, Sep 2, 2019.

1. RainiWay Win User

How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

I am so incredibly sick and tired of rebooting my computer every time it drops the wifi connection. All the research I've done to try and fix the problem has led me to one answer: It's inherent to Windows 10, and Microsoft won't lift a finger to fix it. So how do we force them to get off their lazy butts and do their friggin' job?

:)

RainiWay, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10 and Fire Stick Miracast issue

Hi Matthew,

I appreciate the efforts which you took to get the issue resolved.

Since you are not able to find the fire stick, I would request you to execute the hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if the fires tick still does not get recognized.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Sep 2, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2019
  4. How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10?

1. How do we light a fire under Microsoft's butt to fix the wifi issue on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - light fire under

2. Intermittent internet connection issue with WiFi - How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intermittent internet connection issue with WiFi - How do I fix?: I have a Dell laptop connected by wifi to a Deco M5 mesh wifi box that is plugged into a VirginMedia router. Nothing has changed in my setup recently but I am not getting regular but intermittent occurrences where my laptop is still showing as connected to the wifi but cannot...
  3. how to fix issues in window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to fix issues in window 10: May Allah bless them thoes are on right way. My issue is that when i want to uninstall any software or to install a software in my window 10 it shows a notification like that " the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion'' . Then i want to...
  4. how to fix night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix night light: how to fix night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-night-light/ee385265-f82e-4544-82b4-bcc79a558047
  5. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"
  6. When the Windows 10 issues will be fixed and how can we disable the windows update for ever?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When the Windows 10 issues will be fixed and how can we disable the windows update for ever?!: Unfortunately I've updated my windows 10 Home SL to the 17134 built. All my programs got missed up so I figured a Fresh start may fix it. Clearly I was wrong. Now with a clean windows installation I'm missing a lot of fonts. All my old Arabic text is not showing at all!...
  7. How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10

How fix NO WIFI issue in Windows 10: Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago from Windows 7 and it worked fine, until I was doing an Apple iCloud, iTunes update. After than my wifi and ethernet are no longer working. The devices are supposedly working fine, but the troubleshooter says they have a...
  8. My wifi says wifi 3. How do I fix that?

My wifi says wifi 3. How do I fix that?: After installing a dongle I had wifi and wifi 2, where I was able to connect to the 5GHz that was previously impossible since my laptop is far from the wireless gateway. It only worked for a few months and then quit. I got another one, they are really cheap, thinking I would...
  9. Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Issues, how to fix?: After updating to Windows November Update (or Version 1151), my laptop wasn't running good after all. I might be right or not to this point: The updating process damaged some Windows Files. I have restarted my laptop after a long black screen when I closed my laptop for...
  10. How do we make our laptop is not under constant surveillance?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do we make our laptop is not under constant surveillance?: How do we make sure that our keystrokes in Windows 10 is not being logged and our laptop is not under constant surveillance? 90528