Windows 10: How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?

Discus and support How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft didn't remind us in any way of the anniversary renewal date of our Action Pack subscription and didn't advise that our Visual Studio had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by G Mac2, Jun 9, 2023.

1. G Mac2 Win User

How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?

Microsoft didn't remind us in any way of the anniversary renewal date of our Action Pack subscription and didn't advise that our Visual Studio had slipped silently to a 'trial licence' which has expired before we had a chance to navigate Microsoft's impossible circle of support. We now can't develop any code and have no idea how to retrieve our situation. Any help would be gratefully received

:)

G Mac2, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?

1. How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription? - Similar Threads - renew accidentally expired

2. How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?: Microsoft didn't remind us in any way of the anniversary renewal date of our Action Pack subscription and didn't advise that our Visual Studio had slipped silently to a 'trial licence' which has expired before we had a chance to navigate Microsoft's impossible circle of...
  3. How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do we renew our accidentally expired Action Pack subscription?: Microsoft didn't remind us in any way of the anniversary renewal date of our Action Pack subscription and didn't advise that our Visual Studio had slipped silently to a 'trial licence' which has expired before we had a chance to navigate Microsoft's impossible circle of...
  4. Microsoft Action Pack Subscription - Multiple Windows Licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Action Pack Subscription - Multiple Windows Licenses: Hi,We signed up for a Microsoft Action Pack subscription and there are multiple Windows 10/11 version Licenses .Does anybody know why and how can these be used ?Note: we are already using internally a couple of Windows 10 Pro editions...
  5. Microsoft Action Pack Subscription - Multiple Windows Licenses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Action Pack Subscription - Multiple Windows Licenses: Hi,We signed up for a Microsoft Action Pack subscription and there are multiple Windows 10/11 version Licenses .Does anybody know why and how can these be used ?Note: we are already using internally a couple of Windows 10 Pro editions...
  6. OneDrive Subscription Renewal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Subscription Renewal.: Hello,I got just got an email that I think might be fake. It says that my OneDrive Subscription will expire in November. I did not click on any of the links. I did go into my account manually and found out that OneDrive is renewed. I am still going to post the email on here...
  7. SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES RENEWAL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES RENEWAL: I purchased my laptop and Microsoft365 Home product last year. It expired in May. I renewed the subscription. I pay monthly. I can see in my credit card and account history that the May and June 2020 payments were indeed made; however, my services are "restricted". The...
  8. subscription renewal

subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  9. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  10. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....