Windows 10: How do you accept game invites on Windows 10

Discus and support How do you accept game invites on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The game I am trying to join my friend on is Minecraft. I am on a PC and using the cross compatible version of Minecraft, Windows 10 edition. They are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ioAbigailoi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. How do you accept game invites on Windows 10

The game I am trying to join my friend on is Minecraft. I am on a PC and using the cross compatible version of Minecraft, Windows 10 edition. They are using an Xbox 1 which are both compatible with eachother. I cannot find where you are supposed to accept the invite, either that or I am not getting them at all. Can somebody help me because I have had this problem for a long time. I have contacted Windows and Minecraft to ask but on neither have I had a reply. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me, thank you.

submitted by /u/ioAbigailoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ioAbigailoi, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Valsgoal Win User

Child unable to accept invitation

I just got my brand new laptop with Windows 10 already on it. When attempting to add my daughter as a child user I followed the steps, sent her an invite, which she did receive and clicks on [accept invite] but in the next step where it asks if she wants
    to join the family, she gets this message: "Try another page. This link isn’t working.".

I've read other posts from other users and they seem to have gotten this same message when the invite went unanswered past the 14 days. This is NOT the case here. The laptop is new as of today. The invite was extended today. The invite acceptance was
    being done today.

Valsgoal, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

How do you accept game invites on Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

How do you accept game invites on Windows 10

1. How do you accept game invites on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - accept game invites

2. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  3. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allowed to accept Family invitation: I have shared my family subscription with my wife but she is unable to accept the invitation due to the fact that she cancelled hers to accept mine and is now over the allowed storage limit. Because of this, Microsoft won't allow here to receive the email she needs to accept...
  4. Not allowed to accept Family invitation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox App not launching games/accepting invites & Game Bar not starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not launching games/accepting invites & Game Bar not starting up: Hello,let me get straight to the point.The issues- the Xbox App on the PC doesn't really work for me. I can open it up, I can add friends and I can download games, but that's about it. Neither can I start downloaded games, nor can I accept invites Sea of Thieves. For the...
  6. Xbox App not launching games/accepting invites & Game Bar not starting up

Xbox App not launching games/accepting invites & Game Bar not starting up: Hello,let me get straight to the point.The issues- the Xbox App on the PC doesn't really work for me. I can open it up, I can add friends and I can download games, but that's about it. Neither can I start downloaded games, nor can I accept invites Sea of Thieves. For the...
  7. Xbox Game bar crashes on 'Join Game' or when accepting game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar crashes on 'Join Game' or when accepting game invites: I've had this issue for a couple of weeks where my Xbox Game bar crashes every time I accept a game invite, or try to click 'Join Game'. Honestly, I'm not even sure 'crashing' is the right word, because I do not get an error message, I just get the blue wheel spinning for a...
  8. Xbox Game bar crashes on 'Join Game' or when accepting game invites

Xbox Game bar crashes on 'Join Game' or when accepting game invites: I've had this issue for a couple of weeks where my Xbox Game bar crashes every time I accept a game invite, or try to click 'Join Game'. Honestly, I'm not even sure 'crashing' is the right word, because I do not get an error message, I just get the blue wheel spinning for a...
  9. How do you not accept Windows updates at all ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you not accept Windows updates at all ?: The last update for me that contained KB4566785, KB4565503 and KB4565627 completely disabled my computer. I do not want them back. Is there a way to not reinstall these..as the system indicates I can only hold off updates for 35 days. Thanks...
  10. https://account.microsoft.com/family/invite-accept

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/invite-accept: Hello, We renewed our account to O365, including extra capacity with ONE DRIVE. We added succesfully 3 members of our family to the family account but I can't add myself to the family-account. I receive always this popup, as member and as organizer. How can I solve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accepting game invites in minecraft windows 10