Windows 10: How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

Discus and support How do you actually uninstall a windows update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can't seem to uninstall an update i kept repeating the same process for over an hour and the updates still there after every restartthe update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grastatura ., Feb 24, 2024.

1. How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

i can't seem to uninstall an update i kept repeating the same process for over an hour and the updates still there after every restartthe update messing up my windows function i can't use the windows function and my taskbar is missing

:)

Grastatura ., Feb 24, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do you actually uninstall a windows update? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 24, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do you actually uninstall a windows update? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Drone Win User

How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

1. How do you actually uninstall a windows update? - Similar Threads - actually uninstall update

2. How do you actually uninstall a windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you actually uninstall a windows update?: i can't seem to uninstall an update i kept repeating the same process for over an hour and the updates still there after every restartthe update messing up my windows function i can't use the windows function and my taskbar is missing...
  3. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  4. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  5. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do you uninstall restoro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall restoro?: How do you uninstall restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-restoro/b00dbbd7-fbea-4a76-9b5c-26f4b7b600ce
  7. How do you uninstall restoro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you uninstall restoro?: How do you uninstall restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-restoro/b00dbbd7-fbea-4a76-9b5c-26f4b7b600ce
  8. How do you uninstall restoro?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do you uninstall an update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you uninstall an update?: The most recent update (KB4552931) for Windows has been causing lots of issues for me mainly during gaming. I'm getting insane FPS drops which have become unbearable. My main issue is that whenever I try to uninstall the update, it somehow reappears and installs itself...
  10. how do you uninstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    how do you uninstall windows 10: Have decided to uninstall windows 10 as can not fix the problems. Can you tell me the best way to do it bare in mind not very good with laptops and tech stuff. Thanks 12949