Windows 10: How do you add another Microsoft email account ?(even any other email

Discus and support How do you add another Microsoft email account ?(even any other email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well, just downloaded the Windows 10 today and want to add another email account. This one is a microsoft one(my husband's)-we just want to check the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Carol5xy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Carol5xy Win User

How do you add another Microsoft email account ?(even any other email

Well, just downloaded the Windows 10 today and want to add another email account. This one is a microsoft one(my husband's)-we just want to check the mail on it not sign in with it. So, how do you add another email account without having to sign on to it? I tried to put in my husband's so we could check the mail-he does not have a computer. And it tells me that it is not the same as I signed in with and won't do it. There has to be a way.

Carol

:)

Carol5xy, Aug 5, 2015

2. Update Email (Don't have access to my old email)

I'm trying to update my email for my Microsoft live account, but I have to verify my primary email to even add another email. But... how can I do this if I don't have access to my old email???

For security reasons, you need to verify your primary alias before you can add another alias.

benny booty, Aug 5, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    Calendar Sync Windows Phone

With outlook, Hotmail, or live.com as the Microsoft account on the phone the calendar and contacts sync by default. I guessed you already had a outlook, Hotmail, or live.com account already setup as the Microsoft account.

Like I said, any email address can be used as the Microsoft account, like an email address from Comcast. It has no calendar, just email.

If you reset the phone, enter this email as the Microsoft account and then add the first outlook, Hotmail, or live.com account you have currently to the phone in settings, email+accounts, add account, Use the outlook add for any of these.

With this account you will still have you original account contacts and email. You will have the option to not sync the calendar to the phone.

You do not need another outlook account.

Even though these accounts come from Microsoft you should not think of them as the "Microsoft account" in settings, email+accounts. The entry in "Microsoft account" on your phone is the main account on your phone and is used in all phone features like app
    purchases.

garym123, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Kari, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

1. How do you add another Microsoft email account ?(even any other email - Similar Threads - add another Microsoft

2. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  3. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  4. Emails from Another Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Emails from Another Account: I keep getting emails from some other person's account to my gmail account. Is there a way to get this **** disabled? I'm really sick and tired of getting emails that some kid is spending money games. I've verified that none of my account settings are changed, MFA is...
  5. How do you change your Microsoft account email address.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you change your Microsoft account email address.: I want to switch from my Yahoo Mail account to my Gmail, but it seems as if there are a lot of hurdles in doing so. submitted by /u/j_abitante [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgej8u/how_do_you_change_your_microsoft_account_email/
  6. Add Another Outlook.com email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Another Outlook.com email: I tried to add another Outlet.com email but it won't let me because I already have one and cannot be duplicated. The one I have registered is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I also want to add *** Email address is removed for privacy *** how do I do this without...
  7. Add other email aliases

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add other email aliases: Hi How do I add other email addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-other-email-aliases/5afb9f2a-a8a6-4718-bd46-a5f17db4435f
  8. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  9. Cannot add another email address

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add another email address: Hi all,,I have not had this comp very long and I am trying to add another email address to windows 10 mail app. I have one which is******@outlook.com and is my Microsoft account, and another ********@btinternet.com, which both are working ok. I want another address not...
  10. How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?

in Browsers and Email
    How Many Email Accounts Do You Have?: I just thought that since we were talking about which email format we use, how about "How many email" accounts do we have? I have 6 local email accounts through my ISP. I then have 5 more through Gmail, Outlook, Live and Hotmail. If I include my work that is another 2....