Windows 10: How do you Add something to the start up section?

Discus and support How do you Add something to the start up section? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Yahoo also and I would like it to add it to my start up on my computer can this be done?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SheilaStubblefield, Sep 27, 2019.

1. How do you Add something to the start up section?

I use Yahoo also and I would like it to add it to my start up on my computer can this be done?

:)

SheilaStubblefield, Sep 27, 2019

2. TPU's F@H Team

I second Auslander's suggestion. We need a separate section. Mod's, please take note. It's time to step up our efforts and commitment. Everyone benefits, including TPU.

BUCK NASTY, Sep 27, 2019
  3. daznblast Win User
    Windows 10 Start Menu Most Used Reset

Hi

Can I suggest to the Microsoft Engineers to follow these steps:

- Click Start

- Right Click on your most favourite app in the "most used" section

- Navigate to > More > Don't show in this list

- Click on Don't show in this list (pretend you got the wrong app and you've now removed your favourite app)!

- Tell us how you get your favourite app to re-appear again in the "most used" section.

daznblast, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

How do you Add something to the start up section?

iPhone/iPod Touch Section

Besides the issue of legality of the posts, there is probably not a need for a specific section for the iDevices. Sections are created when the number of posts warrant a seperate section and I think that the traffic on an a section like the one suggested would be low.

However, you can post threads about them in a relevant section (eg. General Hardware) and if the number of posts start overwhelming the section, W1zz will look at a seperate section.

If you want to write a guide and you have any questions on the content, contact W1zz.

Kreij, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

How do you Add something to the start up section?

1. How do you Add something to the start up section? - Similar Threads - Add something start

2. Something off with my start recommended section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something off with my start recommended section: One day, I waked up and recent file from explorer didn't show up on start recommended section.How I can get it back ?I already tried clean boot but it no help :...
  3. Something off with my start recommended section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something off with my start recommended section: One day, I waked up and recent file from explorer didn't show up on start recommended section.How I can get it back ?I already tried clean boot but it no help :...
  4. How do you bring up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you bring up: How do you bring up the way to connect the network interface card to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-bring-up/c9f26731-685f-4b81-a4a4-e83b95167791
  5. How do I add headphones to the playback section?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I add headphones to the playback section?: So awhile I back I mistakenly damaged the audio and couldn't hear sound (red x symbol ), but recently I had got some new headphones and plugged it in and I can hear sound fine (of course the red x wasn't there for some reason ). So the main sound was disabled ( no red x...
  6. how do you want to open this file every start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you want to open this file every start up: idk if this was asked before here but just wanna ask how to stop this. the file name is the first name of my username and i saw somewhere that deleting the file in the users folder with the same file name would do. only I am not sure if that would not mess up the whole...
  7. Why do you have to F*** up something that worked!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do you have to F*** up something that worked!!!!!!: Only one of my printer scanners would work once I purchased my new PC with Windows 10. Now after the update neither will work. I don't have time for this. What can I do to fix it of should I just go to Apple????? Don Robertson...
  8. how do I add pictures to my start up screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I add pictures to my start up screen: how do I add my pictures to my screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-add-pictures-to-my-start-up-screen/220a0860-2c23-4499-afc8-7d027c38a7c7
  9. Calendar - how do you add an event?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar - how do you add an event?: Hi. I open calendar and click on the "+ New Event" button on the top left and... nothing happens. In fact, I can't do anything other than move the view around. What on earth am I doing wrong? Very confused here. *Sad Simon. 17247
  10. Something flashing up on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Something flashing up on start up: How can I find out what's making this white box appear on my desktop on boot? It only appears for a split second, had to film it and pause the video when it came up. I don't see any text, just the white square. [img] 106563