Windows 10: how do you allow adult youtube videos

Discus and support how do you allow adult youtube videos in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my computer does not allow permission to youtube vids.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KateGonzales, May 10, 2020.

1. how do you allow adult youtube videos

my computer does not allow permission to youtube vids.

:)

KateGonzales, May 10, 2020
  2. michael Win User

How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, May 10, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 10, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

how do you allow adult youtube videos

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, May 10, 2020
Thema:

how do you allow adult youtube videos

1. how do you allow adult youtube videos - Similar Threads - allow adult youtube

2. You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube

in Windows 10 Customization
    You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube: 9999999999999999999999999999 Yes Alright you Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos9999999999999999999999999999 Alright Yes You Must Undone Upload Videos YouTube...
  3. You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube: 9999999999999999999999999999 Yes Alright you Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos9999999999999999999999999999 Alright Yes You Must Undone Upload Videos YouTube...
  4. You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  6. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  7. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...: I am trying to allow my child to watch a youtube video that he needs to watch for his online school classes. I put only that one video into allowed online content but the problem is that after he watches the video, all of the suggested videos are then enabled even though...
  9. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  10. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...