Windows 10: How do you attach a file on the Windows app version of Facebook?

Discus and support How do you attach a file on the Windows app version of Facebook? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This refers to the Windows app version of Facebook, not the browser version. I use Windows 10, and the Facebook version is 186.0.0.88.783 . When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malfunctionh, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How do you attach a file on the Windows app version of Facebook?

This refers to the Windows app version of Facebook, not the browser version. I use Windows 10, and the Facebook version is 186.0.0.88.783 .

When creating a message, I am unable to attach a file. I can attach an image or video, but there is no file attach option. All the help screens say press the paper clip icon, but it simply isn't there, and I don't see any other way of doing this.

:)

Malfunctionh, Dec 17, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Unable to attach documents to email error The following files couldn't be attached: IMG.pdf. Please try again later

Hi Mikalbe,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?
    • Is the issue with a particular format of attachments?
    I suggest you to try attaching a different format of file and check if you are able to attach file and send mail. Also install all pending Windows updates and check. If the issue still persists follow the steps below.

App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run app troubleshooter for issues related to edge and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to attach files to email. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 17, 2019
  4. How do you attach a file on the Windows app version of Facebook?

Windows 10 email and Facebook attachments

Hello Alan,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide us the following information:

• How do you access your e-mail account?

• Do you use Facebook app or do you access Facebook through browser?
    If you are using a browser, this could have occurred due to corrupted cache/cookies/browsing history stored in the browser.

Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences.

As an initial step, I suggest you to clear the browser's cache/cookies/browsing history and check if it helps.

Do update us with the details, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

How do you attach a file on the Windows app version of Facebook?

1. How do you attach a file on the Windows app version of Facebook? - Similar Threads - attach file app

2. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  3. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you uninstall a version of Windows?: I am trying to either remove or change the type of Windows 10 that is on my computer. It says Windows 10 Enterprise is the version that is being used, but in order to activate it says I have to be connected to my organization`s network and that I do not have. I want just the...
  4. How do you uninstall a version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you change the graphics card attached to display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the graphics card attached to display?: I'm using windows 11 on a new ROG computer that has 2 display adapters. The internal display is always connecting to the AMD one and not the Nvidia 3060 and I've searched online and nothing is helping. I've tried using the Nvidia control panel and putting the preferred...
  6. How do you change the graphics card attached to display?

How do you change the graphics card attached to display?: I'm using windows 11 on a new ROG computer that has 2 display adapters. The internal display is always connecting to the AMD one and not the Nvidia 3060 and I've searched online and nothing is helping. I've tried using the Nvidia control panel and putting the preferred...
  7. How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?: See description. I don't see a button, and dragging the file over doesn't work. I saw that this was not possible in 2018 Windows 10 but find it highly unlikely this hasn't been resolved yet. Thanks in advance!...
  8. How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?

How do you attach files to Zoom meeting invites the Windows 11 Calendar App?: See description. I don't see a button, and dragging the file over doesn't work. I saw that this was not possible in 2018 Windows 10 but find it highly unlikely this hasn't been resolved yet. Thanks in advance!...
  9. How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10: Hello how can I compress jpeg files in order to send them as an attachment .Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-compress-jpeg-files-to-send-as-an/ce820692-5464-410a-bbdf-4a5e49cbcb74"
  10. How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail: How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail Threw a website Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail/f405f332-88b3-4ca1-b3e8-96a772bba174