Windows 10: How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail

Discus and support How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail Threw a website Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Dec 18, 2019.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail

Threw a website

Thank you

:)

TIMMY 067, Dec 18, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Woodg Win User
    Accessing the Photo attached to a Contact

Hi All,

On my Windows Phone I have photos attached to some of my Contacts. If I recall correctly, I created the photo by selecting Add Photo on the contact and then taking a photo with the camera.

I would like to take a copy of the photo attached to a specific Contact, but can't seem to find the image anywhere on the phone. They are certainly not in the Camera Roll.

Any suggestions?

Woodg, Dec 18, 2019
  4. How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail

Windows 10 Photos - attach photos to mail

Hi,

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you better.

• Which client are you using to attach the photo with your mail?
    • How are you attaching the file?

Post us with the required information to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you attach a photo to a contact us mail - Similar Threads - attach photo contact

2. "Contact us at Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Contact us at Microsoft": Hello, I tried buying something off of ROBLOX using iDeal on Windows 11, but I keep getting the same error message. "Contact us at Microsoft" "We're having trouble proccessing your payment, and we'd like to get things sorted out." I've tried for 2 days. I've tried disabling...
  3. "Contact us at Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Contact us at Microsoft": Hello, I tried buying something off of ROBLOX using iDeal on Windows 11, but I keep getting the same error message. "Contact us at Microsoft" "We're having trouble proccessing your payment, and we'd like to get things sorted out." I've tried for 2 days. I've tried disabling...
  4. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  5. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  6. Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everytime I attach a photo to a site it lets you view all photos , How do I just attach one...: Windows 10 attches all photos instead of one .How do I stop it ? You can see in the upper corner a folder you click and everything comes up . Please tell me how to fix this . I've seen other complaints about this but no solution . Thank You, Fordster...
  7. How to email Contact us about Mail App

How to email Contact us about Mail App: I'm having a problem with the Mail App (have a 50/50 chance of successfully sending an email), but the only way I found to talk to someone about it is their weird chat feature. I don't have time for a chat and personally, I am more comfortable sending an email anyway, but...
  8. how do you block a contact

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you block a contact: I need to block a contact https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-you-block-a-contact/5093fa95-5615-4b8f-adac-be5843ceb763"
  9. How Do You Show Contacts in 'To' Field of Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Show Contacts in 'To' Field of Windows 10 Mail App: I thought I'd install Windows 10 Threshold 2 (not to make the same mistake twice, on a laptop I hardly use this time) to see if the built-in Microsoft apps are now any better than they were in July. Disappointingly, with the exception of being able to turn off 'Conversation...
  10. How do you import contacts into Windows 10 Mail from Thunderbird?

in Browsers and Email
    How do you import contacts into Windows 10 Mail from Thunderbird?: I have contacts in my Thunderbird email client on my old laptop and when I bought a new laptop I've decided to try using the Windows 10 Mail app. instead of installing Thunderbird. However, I can't figure out how import my contacts from Thunderbird. Naturally if this is...