Windows 10: how do you block a contact

Discus and support how do you block a contact in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to block a contact... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IstvanLoci, Aug 20, 2018.

1. how do you block a contact

I need to block a contact

:)

IstvanLoci, Aug 20, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Blocked messages and contacts

Hi Sara,

To better assist you with the blocking of messages and contacts issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Aug 20, 2018
  4. how do you block a contact

Blocked number contacted me.

Hello,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Which build is installed in your device?
    • Are you blocking the contact using native application or using any third party application?

I suggest you to unblock and block the contact again and check if the issue persists. Also, install any pending updates available for the device.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

how do you block a contact

1. how do you block a contact - Similar Threads - block contact

2. I got message access to pc has been block for security reasons, contact windows support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got message access to pc has been block for security reasons, contact windows support...: I have been trying to contact Windows but I have no number I can talk to agent. I have been searching for almost 3 hours trying to get help. I logged to my computer and got alarm and loud noise indicating access to pc has been block for security reason. Contact Windows...
  3. I got message access to pc has been block for security reasons, contact windows support...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got message access to pc has been block for security reasons, contact windows support...: I have been trying to contact Windows but I have no number I can talk to agent. I have been searching for almost 3 hours trying to get help. I logged to my computer and got alarm and loud noise indicating access to pc has been block for security reason. Contact Windows...
  4. I got message access to pc has been block for security reasons, contact windows support...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  6. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  7. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

8. Your Phone App Error: This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App Error: This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your...: Hi everyone I tried to open "Your Phone" app but i get an error like this:This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your system administrator for more info.How can i solve it?...
  9. Your Phone App Error: This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your...

Your Phone App Error: This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your...: Hi everyone I tried to open "Your Phone" app but i get an error like this:This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your system administrator for more info.How can i solve it?...
  10. access to this pc has been blocked for security reason. contact windows support 1 475 284...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access to this pc has been blocked for security reason. contact windows support 1 475 284...: my pc has been blocked for security reason contact windows support at 1 475 284 5762 is this a good number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocked-for-security/2030c195-723e-48b9-9a64-36446340d512