Windows 10: How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR?

Discus and support How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have spent the last hour or so trying my hardest to find out how to boot it in desktop mode but I have made no progress. I can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Waffle Vol. 2, May 15, 2021.

1. How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR?

I have spent the last hour or so trying my hardest to find out how to boot it in desktop mode but I have made no progress. I can't figure out how to contact the support because it just throws me into a loop of links. I can't even find the folder that it is installed in so I can edit the start-up so it won't boot in VR. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

:)

Waffle Vol. 2, May 15, 2021
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Hulu VR won't load on Microsoft MR helmet

Hi Joanna,

Allow us to verify some details so we can properly isolate the issue.

• Is this happening on a TV in the VR environment? Are there any other apps or features within the VR environment that are having issues as well?

For initial reference, kindly check out the common troubleshooting steps found on this
    link.

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, May 15, 2021
  3. NateC8 Win User
    Subnautica install does not work

I installed Subnautica with gamepass for PC, but when I launched the game it just shows a blackscreen, but it has the Subnautica mouse. I tried reinstalling multiple times, both from the Xbox beta app and Microsoft store. As I said, it shows a black screen
    and doesn't change.

NateC8, May 15, 2021
  4. OP Elliot Win User

How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR?

Subnautica On pc gamepass

Can anyone help me find the download folder for subnautica me and my mate are trying to play a multiplayer mod but we need the file location

* Moved from Community Participation Center

OP Elliot, May 15, 2021
Thema:

How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR?

1. How do you boot subnautica without it running in VR? - Similar Threads - boot subnautica without

2. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?: How to download the latest update when windows 10 version 22H2 will not update and reports error 0x8000FFFF, contact Microsoft for help. Tried to run "SERCICES.MSC" received a message "THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" contact Microsoft. Called the 2 Microsoft...
  3. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?: How to download the latest update when windows 10 version 22H2 will not update and reports error 0x8000FFFF, contact Microsoft for help. Tried to run "SERCICES.MSC" received a message "THIS APP HAS BEEN BLOCKED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" contact Microsoft. Called the 2 Microsoft...
  4. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT MICROSOFT WITHOUT THIS RUN AROUND?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do you keep Windows 11 running without restart or log out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you keep Windows 11 running without restart or log out: I need to run long term tests.My surface pro 8 is connected to power and have set:Sleep set to Never when plugged inScreen is set to never turn off when plugged inHowever when left overnight, by the morning, the login screen was displayed and all my test applications had been...
  6. How do you keep Windows 11 running without restart or log out

How do you keep Windows 11 running without restart or log out: I need to run long term tests.My surface pro 8 is connected to power and have set:Sleep set to Never when plugged inScreen is set to never turn off when plugged inHowever when left overnight, by the morning, the login screen was displayed and all my test applications had been...
  7. subnautica mods

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  8. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  9. subnautica mods

10. How do you BOOT into Windows 10 without an installation disk?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you BOOT into Windows 10 without an installation disk?: My sons girlfriends laptop came up with this problem yesterday... 0xc000000f: Error attempting to read the boot configuration data She has no Windows 10 installation Disk. The web page shows prior Windows had a Utility that could be downloaded to fix this problem. Is there...