Windows 10: How do you buy from the microsoft store?

Discus and support How do you buy from the microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to buy Freda+. I am logged in to my Microsoft account. There is a valid and active credit card on file for billing. I can find Freda+ in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jim Westerfield, Oct 24, 2020.

1. How do you buy from the microsoft store?

I want to buy Freda+. I am logged in to my Microsoft account. There is a valid and active credit card on file for billing. I can find Freda+ in the Microsoft store. I am in its web store page.

Now what. There is no buy now button.

:)

Jim Westerfield, Oct 24, 2020

2. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 24, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 24, 2020
  4. How do you buy from the microsoft store?

Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

How do you buy from the microsoft store?

1. How do you buy from the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - buy microsoft store

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. How do you fix Microsoft store from crashing as you open it.

How do you fix Microsoft store from crashing as you open it.: I just open my Microsoft store and it crashes I fixed it once I was full of happiness then I reset it as I couldn't install anything and I just stopped working again and crashes on start up....
  4. how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying it: hi I want to know how I could download the sims 4 from microsoft store without buying the sims 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-the-sims-4-from-microsoft-store/dd42cfdb-920d-4d81-b097-dda35805d86e
  5. How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?: How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-delete-apps-from-library-of-microsoft/90b43273-7ac4-49ad-8349-31ad5862eb01
  6. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  7. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

how do you download and reinstall microsoft store: hi, I received several error codes when aattempting to open Fortnite. It suggested I repair Microsoft Store and now its gone and still getting error messages oxc0000142...please help...
  8. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369
  9. You can now buy Linux on Microsoft's Store

in Windows 10 News
    You can now buy Linux on Microsoft's Store: WLinux is the first commercial version of Linux, more precise the Windows Subssystem for Linux, on the Microsoft Store. It is advertised as a "fast Linux terminal environment for developers and pro-users built on Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on Windows 10" and available...
  10. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...