Windows 10: how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...

Discus and support how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 is in Spanish I need to change to english... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by whata view, May 2, 2019.

1. how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...

windows 10 is in Spanish I need to change to english

:)

whata view, May 2, 2019

2. Spanish windows 10 edition, change to UK english is it possible

The laptop already as windows 10 installed in Spanish, are you suggesting I uninstall windows 10 and then re-install an English version of windows 10, this sounds a rather drastic solution to the problem. Can I not just change the language setting and
    then install Windows Office (English version)?

KeithPendlebury, May 2, 2019
  3. Dowload and language change from spanish to english

Does anybody knows how to download and change language settings of Windows 10 from Spanish to English?

Thank you!

AlonsoBastida Campos, May 2, 2019
  4. how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...

change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, May 2, 2019
Thema:

how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my...

1. how do you change a software that is in spanish to english, windows 10 was downloaded on my... - Similar Threads - change software spanish

2. I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?: All of the commands are now in Spanish and I don't know how to navigate back to change it to English. I was trying to have the word text changed to Spanish, not the commands....
  3. I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally changed the commands in Word from English to Spanish. How do I change it back?: All of the commands are now in Spanish and I don't know how to navigate back to change it to English. I was trying to have the word text changed to Spanish, not the commands....
  4. Translator English-Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  5. How to replace Spanish by English in Windows 10 Home for Spanish only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to replace Spanish by English in Windows 10 Home for Spanish only: I just install Windows 10 Home for Spanish only with real product key. I just find out there is not any other language in this package..... I look at Microsoft site, there is not any Window 10 Home full version that I may download. I am a deaf person, I am not able to use...
  6. Windows 10 English updates to Spanish?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 English updates to Spanish?: Hello, What happens if I have installed Win 10 v1903 x64 English version and I update to Win 10 v2004 x64 Spanish version? Thanks 163169
  7. spanish to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  8. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  9. Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

in Browsers and Email
    Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.: Somehow my wife switched her FaceBook page to Spanish, and I want to get it back to English. I Googled it but the instructions tell me how to do it based on the English menu's, which aren't there now. Or what is posted doesn't jive with what I see on screen. Outdated or...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...