Windows 10: How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Office and Windows?

Discus and support How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Office and Windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello: How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Windows 10 Pro Anniv Edition? I know for certain in previous versions of Windows Win 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevenLAX, Mar 8, 2020.

1. stevenLAX Win User

How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Office and Windows?

Hello:

How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Windows 10 Pro Anniv Edition? I know for certain in previous versions of Windows Win 7 and prior there were settings when for example you right-clicked on the desktop and went to Display and there were numerous ways you could control and customize numerous personal features all over Windows and subsequently would affect all other programs like Office, look and feel icons, window color, scroll bar size/color, top banners, text sizes on desktop icons, and text and fonts on menu and taskbars AND text size and font types inside drop-down menus globally throughout that would affect and customize all Windows program like Office programs or IE as an example as I mention.

How do you change the font face IN the drop down Windows? I figured from here how to change the font type desktop, start-up menu, toolbars, contextual menu [right-click menu] from this site here https://www.faqforge.com/windows/windows-10/how-to-change-the-default-font-in-windows-10/ but does not work the dropdown fonts in the menu.

There's gotta a be away, Not believing there can't be. It's so basic of feature to customize. My drop down menu font is too light. The toolbar is fine and just wish the dropdown menu looked the same.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steven

:)

stevenLAX, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Mar 8, 2020
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

1. How Do You Change Drop Down Menu Fonts Type Face in Office and Windows? - Similar Threads - Change Drop Down

2. "Save As" window not showing other file type in the drop down menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As" window not showing other file type in the drop down menu: HiI hope someone can help me on this.I reset my computer and now it's working fine, except for the fact that I can't change the file type when I'm about to save it to its destination on "Save As" window. For example, I downloaded a .csv file and I want to save it as an excel...
  3. "Save As" window not showing other file type in the drop down menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Save As" window not showing other file type in the drop down menu: HiI hope someone can help me on this.I reset my computer and now it's working fine, except for the fact that I can't change the file type when I'm about to save it to its destination on "Save As" window. For example, I downloaded a .csv file and I want to save it as an excel...
  4. "Save As" window not showing other file type in the drop down menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do you change font language?

How do you change font language?: I downloaded a font Kalam from free google fonts to be used on my Dell windows laptop. It was in English when I downloaded it, but when I tried to set it as my default font, it shows up in another language. How do I fix this?...
  6. default font and type face

default font and type face: What is going on with Microsoft???? How can I change the default font and size in my window 10 mail. Calibri 11 is too small 2019 I have tried many things but nothing works....
  7. Small drop down menu pops up while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Small drop down menu pops up while typing: Please help me to get rid of this small drop down menu that pops up while I am typing, forcing me to stop. I have to make a click with a mouse in order to continue typing. Please see att. Thank you in advance. 128887
  8. customization of font color in drop-down menu boxes

customization of font color in drop-down menu boxes: I use an electronic medical record program that has many drop-down menus that I'm able to "check" by clicking on an empty box. My HP Pavillion desktop Windows 10 program fills in the empty box with a light green checkmark that's very hard to see. I'd prefer a dark black...
  9. How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?: Title says it all, and not just desktop, everything? 101609
  10. Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

in Browsers and Email
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?: I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled. (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting one also deletes the other.) I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but could only find...