Windows 10: How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER?

Discus and support How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER? The "normal" font size in my gmail is to tiny to read, I want to make it LARGER?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeff Gordon_884, Feb 21, 2019.

1. How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER?

How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER?

The "normal" font size in my gmail is to tiny to read, I want to make it LARGER?

:)

Jeff Gordon_884, Feb 21, 2019
  2. AídaRF Win User

Bigger, Darker Fonts

BIGGER, DARKER FONTS

Hola, hello, hi everyone... My first time here so a bit rough around the edges.

I need bigger, darker fonts. I don't use magnifier because it is too distracting and cumbersome to use.

I am willing to use custom scaling but the introductory paragraph on the custom scaling screen informs us it is not recommended, warning us about all sorts of (seemingly) insurmountable nightmarish problems we are likely to encounter.Right
    now have set custom scaling at 100. Barely legible. Perhaps if it were darker it would work for me.

I have not attempted a larger custom scaling setting (e.g., 125 or 150) for fear of precipitating doomsday as I interpret the warning mentioned above.

My specific questions/remarks are:

• Is there a way to get bigger, darker font without altering anything else like we were able to do on Windows 8?
    • Does custom scaling alter the way things are displayed when using browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox?
    • Any ideas, comments, suggestions, alternatives, or any whatevers will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Aída

AídaRF, Feb 21, 2019
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 21, 2019
  4. pepanee Win User

windows upgrade changed my fonts to very small

Using the app that I suggested earlier, change the Menu font to something bigger... for the right click menu

pepanee, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How do you change font in gmail I want it BIGGER? - Similar Threads - change font gmail

2. Bigger Font . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bigger Font . . .: I followed the instruction. "Make text bigger"After, increasing it. Much bigger. I don't see it anywhere?How do I increase, the text size.When I, right click with my mouse.And the box opens. You can select. Save as, or any other pick.I bet, if I could get. That text...
  3. How do you change font language?

How do you change font language?: I downloaded a font Kalam from free google fonts to be used on my Dell windows laptop. It was in English when I downloaded it, but when I tried to set it as my default font, it shows up in another language. How do I fix this?...
  4. I changed the font. How do I change it back?

I changed the font. How do I change it back?: So I play a lot of Minecraft and thought it might be fun to make the default font to the Minecraft font. Let me just say it got annoying after about a day. I used a .reg file to change it and can't find any solution online. If anyone else has something to copy into a registry...
  5. how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite

how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite: how do I make changes to the font setting on my laptop for my gad eyesite. I need it much bigger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-font-bigger-due-to-my-eyesite/caa67ffa-583d-4479-b1a6-a17d33c15cbf
  6. How do I change Font Size

How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  7. I want the font BIGGER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want the font BIGGER?: In gmail my font size is too tiny, I want to make it BIGGER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-font-bigger/e43dac7f-c930-46cd-b54b-174b653c9cec
  8. How do I change windows font

How do I change windows font: How do I change windows font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-change-windows-font/3decaa6b-b5f1-4ef1-afa8-0c5a61273331
  9. How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?

How do you change the color of the fonts of Windows 10?: Title says it all, and not just desktop, everything? 101609
  10. How do I change the font?

How do I change the font?: So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great. Thanks! 29905