Windows 10: How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10

Discus and support How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello how can I compress jpeg files in order to send them as an attachment .Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Busker13, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Busker13 Win User

How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10

Hello how can I compress jpeg files in order to send them as an attachment .Thank you

:)

Busker13, Jan 27, 2020

2. Sending 3D created files as an email attachment

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually, the 3D files saved from Mixed reality viewer or Paint 3D will be saved in the folder 3D Objects on the PC.

Since you want to send the 3D file that you created as an email attachment, you can do it by going to the email app you are using and attach the file by locating the 3D objects folder. Follow the steps to locate the 3D objects folder while attaching
    the 3D file.

1. Click on the Attachment option on the email app.
    2. Now on the attachment window locate This PC on the left hand side pane.
    3. The 3D Objects folder will be under Folders on the right hand side pane.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Can I send 3D files as an email attachment?

Hi Mark,

My name is Nic and I am an Independent Advisor.

The 3D files that you create in Paint 3D or Mixed reality viewer are usually saved in the 3D Objects folder. This folder can be attached to email that you want to send. Please, follow the steps:

- Tap on the Attachment that is on the email app.

- Upon the attachment window, find This PC on the left hand side pane.

- Then find the 3D Objects folder. It is under Folders on the right-hand side pane.

How to attach a folder to email in Outlook:

Starting in Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder you want to email

Right click on the folder itself

In the menu that pops up, choose “Send to”, then choose “Compressed (zipped) folder”

Rename the zipped folder if necessary, then hit enter

Right click the zipped folder, then choose “Send to” again, but this time choose “Mail Recipient”

An email compose window pops up with the compressed folder as an attachment

Nicky Radonskiy, Jan 27, 2020
  4. AndreM. Win User

How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10

Lumia 950: Compression of pictures for sending via email

Hi all,

I use the new Lumia 950 to take some photos and would like to send these picture via email. With WP8.1 the pictures are taken with high resolution and are automatically compressed when I attach to an email. With my Lumia 950 these pictures are send
    with no compression, e.g., instead 150kb file size it will be 6mb and more. With wifi this is not a problem. But using me mobile data plan this takes quite a time to send and consumes the plan very fast. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Andre

AndreM., Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. How do you compress jpeg files to send as an attachment? Using Microsoft windows10 - Similar Threads - compress jpeg files

2. how can you open an unsupported jpeg file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can you open an unsupported jpeg file: unable to open some jpeg files - states unsupported. I have tried other photo apps, nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-open-an-unsupported-jpeg-file/3531e5f3-5366-40dd-9495-116163eb11d5
  3. how can you open an unsupported jpeg file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can you open an unsupported jpeg file: unable to open some jpeg files - states unsupported. I have tried other photo apps, nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-open-an-unsupported-jpeg-file/3531e5f3-5366-40dd-9495-116163eb11d5
  4. From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...: From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file located in OneDrive as attachment? Windows 11. Just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 home. "Documents" is located in OneDrive. I want to send a file via email as an attachment. Right-click reg edit to show all on...
  5. From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...

From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file in OneDrive as attachment?...: From File Explorer right-click menu, how do you send file located in OneDrive as attachment? Windows 11. Just bought a new laptop with Windows 11 home. "Documents" is located in OneDrive. I want to send a file via email as an attachment. Right-click reg edit to show all on...
  6. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  7. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  8. No send to compressed file help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No send to compressed file help: [ATTACH] so I was trying to zip a file but the compressed zip file is missing? can someone help I went to the send to folder and the compressed zip file was still there and it was not corrupted. I spent a lot of time trouble shooting....
  9. File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder: Hi, File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder is no longer working on my surface which has windows 10. Does anyone know how to correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-send-to-compressed-zipped-folder/ac0b441c-bb10-4f4e-91b9-3e0876439133
  10. Attachments not sending

Attachments not sending: Hi there Why is it that sometimes my attachments don't send to the recipients even when I've double checked that they're there before hitting send? How can I prevent this from hapenning? Kit...