Windows 10: how do you connect airpods

Discus and support how do you connect airpods in Cortana to solve the problem; it finds the airpods but then asks for a pin, and I don't have a pin for it. and I read that you can update everything then it wont ask but I don't... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RipplyWriter47, May 25, 2019.

1. how do you connect airpods

it finds the airpods but then asks for a pin, and I don't have a pin for it. and I read that you can update everything then it wont ask but I don't think I know how to do that properly or it might still not work. idk please help

:)

RipplyWriter47, May 25, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (Googlehow do you connect airpods :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, May 25, 2019
  3. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, May 25, 2019
  4. JBF56 Win User

how do you connect airpods

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

JBF56, May 25, 2019
Thema:

how do you connect airpods

1. how do you connect airpods - Similar Threads - connect airpods

2. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  3. AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods Pro keeps automatically connecting to Bluetooth: Whenever I am using my Airpods Pro on my iPhone and I turn on my laptop, they automatically connect to my laptop. This is extremely frustrating as I have to then disconnect them from my laptop and then connect them to my iPhone again. How do I stop it from automatically...
  4. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  5. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  6. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  8. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connect but dont connect audio: im having a issue where only my airpods dont work with my of i have other speakers that work my airpods connect but also dont connect its very strange it says they are connected but in network manager and in my audio select area they dont show and they also dont make the...
  9. Airpods connect but dont connect audio

10. How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...

How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...: Hello, I would love some help getting the sound and microphone to work on my Airpods when they are connected to my Lenovo laptop. For the last year, I have noticed that my AirPods would be "Connected" to my laptop. However, the sound plays on my laptop. I have removed my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airpods couldnt connect windows 10