Windows 10: How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed

Discus and support How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you control the list of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hippo3874, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Hippo3874 Win User

How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed

How do you control the list of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed. Thanks

:)

Hippo3874, Nov 14, 2018

2. Removed icon from desktop screen how do i get it back.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• When you say “Support Assistant” are you referring to any program?
    • Did you remove or uninstall from the computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Go to Start.
    • Select all apps.
    • Check if the “Support assistant” is listed.
    • If listed Drag & drop to the desktop screen.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 14, 2018
  3. DESKTOP lists removable drives

Hi Borate,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community Forums.

Please share the details in order to assist you in better way.

• Are you referring to Desktop Hierarchy under Quick Access or This PC ?

I would suggest you to provide us a screen shot for better understanding of issue.

Refer the Article to know how to include screen shot in your post.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 14, 2018
  4. borgus Win User

How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed

Desktop lists removable media

In File Explorer, removable media such as card readers, USB drives, etc. are listed under the DESKTOP hierarchy. They were not in prior Windows versions.

Do others see this? Can they be hidden under that Desktop branch, as the dupe listings are confusing.
    W10 vers 1511.

borgus, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed - Similar Threads - control lists activities

2. How do you remove an image of a link on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove an image of a link on the desktop: Hello,my problem is that somehow after every reboot an image of a link appears on my desktop. The reboot makes it go away for max one hour and then it's there again. My research showed that there is nothing on the internet resembling my problem.If anyone know how to fix this...
  3. How do you remove an image of a link on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove an image of a link on the desktop: Hello,my problem is that somehow after every reboot an image of a link appears on my desktop. The reboot makes it go away for max one hour and then it's there again. My research showed that there is nothing on the internet resembling my problem.If anyone know how to fix this...
  4. How do you remove extra desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove extra desktop: I have a desktop window extra, which I want to get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-extra-desktop/a75e80de-0cfb-400d-a5c6-70c7f6d68862
  5. How do you remove extra desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you remove extra desktop: I have a desktop window extra, which I want to get rid of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-extra-desktop/a75e80de-0cfb-400d-a5c6-70c7f6d68862
  6. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I remove desktop in alt tab list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove desktop in alt tab list: For win 10 by the way. submitted by /u/69Eddy69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kms3yn/how_do_i_remove_desktop_in_alt_tab_list/
  8. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  9. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  10. can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen: the icons are on the left side of the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-move-the-app-icon-list-on-the-desktop-to/e4cfec7d-249c-4fff-afea-fea650f1411d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. If the PDF activities are not listed in your Activities Panel how can you get them?

2. If the PDF activities are not listed in your Activities Panel how can you get them