Windows 10: How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive?

Discus and support How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to put all my photos that are now in Google Photo in it's own folder in OneDrive. I don't care if I have to download to my hard drive in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by haydnguy, Oct 15, 2019.

1. haydnguy Win User

How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive?

I am trying to put all my photos that are now in Google Photo in it's own folder in OneDrive. I don't care if I have to download to my hard drive in a folder first and then sync. I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks.

:)

haydnguy, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

Source: Changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

See also: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Photos will stop syncing to Drive on July 10, 2019

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Google changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

Source: Changing how Google Drive and Google Photos work together

See also: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Photos will stop syncing to Drive on July 10, 2019

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
  4. How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive?

Google Photos not visible in Pictures library

Hi Jdmuratore,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Were you able to see the Google photos folder in the File Explorer Pictures Library previously?
    2. Have you enabled the Sync feature in the Google Drive app?
    3. Are you able see the photos in the path under "C:\Users\,username>\Google Drive\Google Photos?

However, let us follow these methods to check if that works.

Method 1: Suggest you to Index the Google Drive folder and check if that helps. Refer to the suggestion provided by ‘Marc Cai’ from this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_cortana/windows-10-search-does-not-show-google-drive/c1560c83-0e77-4387-8ac0-d3e945729c16

Method 2: Suggest you to refer to the steps from this Google article to see if that helps.
    See photos & videos with Google Photos & Google Drive:
    https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6156103?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Alternatively, you may also contact
    Google support
    for further help.

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Let us know the result of the steps performed so that we can help you further.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive?

1. How Do You Copy All Photos From Google's Photo to Ondrive? - Similar Threads - Copy Photos Google's

2. how do you CROP a photo in photo app 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you CROP a photo in photo app 2022: I am having a problem finding the CROP function in the Photo app since the last Photo app update. There is no edit pencil and the only way is to accept predetermined sizes. Is this function still available in Microsoft Photo App?...
  3. how do you CROP a photo in photo app 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you CROP a photo in photo app 2022: I am having a problem finding the CROP function in the Photo app since the last Photo app update. There is no edit pencil and the only way is to accept predetermined sizes. Is this function still available in Microsoft Photo App?...
  4. how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos: how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos I am new to PHOTOS and find it the most unusable APP ever produced. When I work on a video project it is a one time deal and I do not want it stored on my PC. I work on a project on a usb stick from start to finish then store...
  5. Google photos

Google photos: Not sure if this can be done but I'll try. My son was in a wedding yesterday and he sent 20 pictures to my phone, I have an android, can these pictures be somehow put into google photos? I have windows 10, version 10.0.19041 Build. 180318
  6. How do I copy photos to Facebook?

How do I copy photos to Facebook?: How do I copy photos from my pictures folder to Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-photos-to-facebook/2845c48d-1d0f-4e81-9683-fb43085e71df"
  7. HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE

HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL PHOTOS TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE: HOW DO YOU SELECT ALL WHEN IN PHOTOS IN ORDER TO COPY TO A THUMBDRIVE? THE PHOTOS WERE DOWNLOADED TO WINDOWS COMPUTER THROUGH GOOGLE PHOTOS FROM MY ANDROID SMARTPHONE....
  8. How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.

How do you send just one photo and not all your photos please.: I have been trying to find an answer for weeks It was brought up in 2017 but answer was not shown in the threads and now locked whenever I attach a photo to an email a link is created on the photo saying view all photos . i usually attah photo from pictures to windows 10...
  9. Downloading photos from Google photos archived

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Google photos archived: I am unable to download archived photos from Google Photos. I would like to download pics to an external drive. Help! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-google-photos-archived/bd1b9bc0-9eaa-40db-95c3-79085ef83747
  10. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos: Hi to all, I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the Microsoft photos app. Please someone tell me how in simple terms....