Windows 10: How do you copy apps?

Discus and support How do you copy apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know how to copy apps. I need help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angel SanchezYW, Dec 31, 2018.

1. How do you copy apps?

I don't know how to copy apps. I need help.

:)

Angel SanchezYW, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How do you copy apps? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 31, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Copying a whole drive

I'd try NT1's suggestion first, as it's a freebie utility.

I use Paragon Hard Disc Manager for all my disc copying and imaging needs, but it's not free. If none of the other suggestions work, then this app will do an ace job. On top of that, you'll have an excellent utility that you'll use again and again whenever you have to manage partitions and do similar stuff.

www.paragon-software.com

qubit, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do you copy apps?

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

How do you copy apps?

1. How do you copy apps? - Similar Threads - copy apps

2. Why New Windows 11 setup copying previous windows folders/apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why New Windows 11 setup copying previous windows folders/apps.: While setting up new HP Laptop windows 11 Pro it's carrying over folders/apps from my previous windows laptop. There doesn't seem to be an option to NOT use folders/apps from previous PC. I like to install folders/apps on the new laptop as I need them. Is there a way to do...
  3. Why New Windows 11 setup copying previous windows folders/apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why New Windows 11 setup copying previous windows folders/apps.: While setting up new HP Laptop windows 11 Pro it's carrying over folders/apps from my previous windows laptop. There doesn't seem to be an option to NOT use folders/apps from previous PC. I like to install folders/apps on the new laptop as I need them. Is there a way to do...
  4. photos app getting crashed when trying to save photos as copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app getting crashed when trying to save photos as copy: .Save option is working only save as copy is not working and get the app crash without any error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-getting-crashed-when-trying-to-save/64fd56c8-a159-4ba0-92b0-a49c6d888df0
  5. photos app getting crashed when trying to save photos as copy

photos app getting crashed when trying to save photos as copy: .Save option is working only save as copy is not working and get the app crash without any error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-getting-crashed-when-trying-to-save/64fd56c8-a159-4ba0-92b0-a49c6d888df0
  6. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....: Good morning, I have a laptop that runs on windows. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive, so that I can revive my computer to its current state operating system and apps and files. How can I do it, if it's possible? I think that creating a system image does...
  7. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....: Good morning, I have a laptop that runs on windows. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive, so that I can revive my computer to its current state operating system and apps and files. How can I do it, if it's possible? I think that creating a system image does...
  8. I want create a copy of my system on an external drive operating system and apps and files....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?: I need help to copy image to Microsoft Office 365 App by simply right click and select Copy. Right click and select copy does not work; it is greyed out....
  10. How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?

How to copy image from Windows Photo Viewer to Microsoft Office 365 App?: I need help to copy image to Microsoft Office 365 App by simply right click and select Copy. Right click and select copy does not work; it is greyed out....