Windows 10: How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????

Discus and support How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ???? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Will some one please let me know , Which "Tool" you can use on here to "Delete" A post you have already made on "Ask a Question" ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I PEth, Oct 9, 2018.

1. I PEth Win User

How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????

Hi, Will some one please let me know , Which "Tool" you can use on here to "Delete" A post you have already made on "Ask a Question" ????

:)

I PEth, Oct 9, 2018

2. Explanations for deleted posts?

In your opinion. What about a setup like alexp999 suggested?

TheMailMan78, Oct 9, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Oct 9, 2018
  4. pumus Win User

Sync error with Outlook - corrupt calendar entry cannot be edited / deleted

Hi,

This way I found the corrupt reoccuring entry:

• synch with outlook ran to error - found a post saying that deleting all calendar entries in phone may help
    • calendar on phone can just delete entries in past - so changed clock to future time and wanted to delete all entries
    • 'system error' or so came when I tried delete all calendar entries
    • start playing with changing phone clock to various future dates and trying to delete calendar
    • deleting was only possible when clock on phone was anytime before the end of reoccurance of wrong calendar entry - when all instances of reoccuring entry were 'in past' for the phone, than deletion crashed with error

Don't know if there was attachment - cannot open it, but I do not think so.

Following your suggestion opened backup file with Noki, but most entries are not backed up - out of 328 identified entires only 30 are appearing in Noki list. Could happen that corrupt entry blocks the proper backup as well.

Thanks a lot.

pumus, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ???? - Similar Threads - delete entry posted

2. How do you post a solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you post a solution?: Nivlac84 posted they can only hear from one side of their Plantronic 800HD headphones. I had the same problem. The solution for me was to drop the format to 44100 from 48000. I know have stereo again!...
  3. How do you post a solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you post a solution?: Nivlac84 posted they can only hear from one side of their Plantronic 800HD headphones. I had the same problem. The solution for me was to drop the format to 44100 from 48000. I know have stereo again!...
  4. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  5. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  6. How do you delete settings.dat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you delete settings.dat?: Hello, I have a question on how to delete settings.dat. I want to delete it because I was trying to shrink the c partition but it wouldn't let me because of settings.dat. Does anyone know how to delete/disable this file?...
  7. How do you delete a folder

How do you delete a folder: I am trying to delete a folder which is in Users. The folder is titled Public and I want to delete it. However when I do this, I get a message saying I need permission from...me. I tried going into the properties and changing the ownership of the file to every available...
  8. How Do You Delete Updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do You Delete Updates?: For the past several months my pc just refuses to install updates, as when it restarts after installing them it says "Undoing changes made to your pc" Lately I get a notification saying "Time to install updates" I always end up clicking Wait an Hour. But is there a way to...
  9. How do you find a question on here that you posted

How do you find a question on here that you posted: I have Windows 10, 64 bit. How do you find a question that you posted in this website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-a-question-on-here-that-you-posted/a06c7717-657f-415e-a57a-c24bc7d6e45e
  10. How do you Post Photos on the Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you Post Photos on the Forum?: Do you need to use a 3rd Party Photo Hosting Service like 'Photobucket' to upload Photos to the Forum? 17508