Windows 10: how do you delete a user account

Discus and support how do you delete a user account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to change the primary User account and add the administrator as the User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BudMcQuillan, Dec 15, 2019.

1. how do you delete a user account

I need to change the primary User account and add the administrator as the User

:)

BudMcQuillan, Dec 15, 2019
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Dec 15, 2019
  4. how do you delete a user account

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

how do you delete a user account

1. how do you delete a user account - Similar Threads - delete user account

2. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  3. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  4. how to delete microsoft user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete microsoft user account: how to delete microsoft user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-user-account/d099c103-0cd4-4094-a77a-cb78adb44485
  5. how to delete microsoft user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete microsoft user account: how to delete microsoft user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-user-account/d099c103-0cd4-4094-a77a-cb78adb44485
  6. hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT: Hello there,PLEASE HELP ME!I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MAIN USER ACCOUNT!CAN YOU HELP ME MICROSOFT?IM CRYING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-deleted-user-account/ca8bc58f-41cd-4f6e-86aa-1ede677b2f4b
  7. How do you delete a Azure AD user account from a shared laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you delete a Azure AD user account from a shared laptop?: Simple request proving harder than it should. How do you delete an Azure AD user account from a laptop? The usual suggestions don't work. You can remove the account from settings: https://i.imgur.com/r9IkoR4.png But that leaves their profile and all their files in in...
  8. delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account: pls tell me anyone that how do I delete all users and emails of my laptop and also how do I delete the users on my Microsoft account,please someone help me...
  9. How do you change the name on a user account; win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change the name on a user account; win10?: There is a typo in the name on my user account, which causes confusion. When attempting to change the user name, I receive a message pertaining to permission. I've changed the level of system security, but no luck. Knowing there is a simple solution, what am I overlooking?...
  10. Can You Restore Deleted User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can You Restore Deleted User Account?: I accidentally deleted a user account. Is there a way to get it back without doing a system restore? Is the system restore my only option? 14465