Windows 10: How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nooman OSMAN, Oct 10, 2020.

1. How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?

How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store?

:)

Nooman OSMAN, Oct 10, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 10, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Oct 10, 2020
  4. neveready Win User

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

neveready, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How do you delete apps from library of Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - delete apps library

2. How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?: Asus X1502ZA , Windows 11 Home 323H2 22631.2792 , Intel i3-1215U https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uninstalled-apps-from-microsoft/151ac1a2-4b02-41f9-9dcf-0df16f36fa1a
  3. How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store library?: Asus X1502ZA , Windows 11 Home 323H2 22631.2792 , Intel i3-1215U https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uninstalled-apps-from-microsoft/151ac1a2-4b02-41f9-9dcf-0df16f36fa1a
  4. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  5. How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete unsigned in Microsoft Store library history: Hello. i using Windows 11 and Microsoft Store with no account unsigned in, but when i reinstall my windows 11 on my laptop fully format hard drive and going to Store, my library history has not disappeared my Microsoft account has not signed in for Windows and Store. i want...
  6. Delete apps from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  7. Delete apps from Store library

Delete apps from Store library: how du i delete apps from my Store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-apps-from-store-library/ab917fd1-5a5a-4c87-a3df-2d0d314484b6
  8. How do you buy from the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you buy from the microsoft store?: I want to buy Freda+. I am logged in to my Microsoft account. There is a valid and active credit card on file for billing. I can find Freda+ in the Microsoft store. I am in its web store page. Now what. There is no buy now button....
  9. How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps

How do you uninstall the microsoft store apps: I am trying to download a program from Foxit and when I click on run I am directed to a Microsoft store app and I can not find the app I want. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstall-the-microsoft-store-apps/357408ab-23d3-44b6-916a-8a0a0fa41369
  10. How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I permanently remove apps from Microsoft Store library: Hi! How do I permanently remove apps from the Microsoft Store library that I tested once and don't want to use? Now I generally comment that they are a scam so that the developer goes out of business and it will permanently be banned from Microsoft Store but this can...