Windows 10: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

Discus and support HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by now is the time for all, Mar 31, 2023.

1. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!

:)

now is the time for all, Mar 31, 2023
  2. temp02 Win User

Can I delete this unknown file safely?

Well then simply erase (Shift + Del) the $RECYCLE.BIN folder of that drive, I just find it odd that Windows doesn't pick up the drive's recycle bin when you connect it.
    And yes it's completely safe to delete the whole $RECYCLE.BIN folder, it wont affect any of the other files/folders on the drive, and whenever you delete (Del) another file it will be re-created.

temp02, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Jayzilla Win User

HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

1. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS... - Similar Threads - DELETE DRIVE COMPLETELY

2. How to completely delete files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely delete files: Whenever I delete an image I don't want anymore, I always find a copy of it somewhere. This means that it creates a copy of the image and just takes up space. So now I need to know how I can completely delete files and make it seem like the file was never even there on my...
  3. HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...: HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE DELETEING THEM!! LOTS OF US WANT THIS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-one-drive-completely-so-you-can-move/a626007f-4620-4082-9586-3a329b729662
  4. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!...
  5. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!...
  6. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  7. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  8. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  9. One drive deleting files

One drive deleting files: Lately everytime i boot up my laptop i get a message from one drive that files have been deleted from my laptop and sent to the one drive recycle bin. When I click on the link in the notification to go to the recycle bin it is empty. I have not been deleting anything. Also i...
  10. One Drive deleted files

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive deleted files: I accidently deleted my file explorer files into one drive, i went in to restore them however they stay put in the deleted folder of one drive please could some one help me Anita...