Windows 10: How do you destroy computer without physical damage?

Discus and support How do you destroy computer without physical damage? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I destroy computer without any physical damage? submitted by /u/kekepasta [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kekepasta, Sep 8, 2020.

1. How do you destroy computer without physical damage?

How do I destroy computer without any physical damage?

submitted by /u/kekepasta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kekepasta, Sep 8, 2020

2. Can VIRUS destroy the Hard disk physically

Hi,

Viruses exploit the disk structures that your computer uses to start up by replacing, redirecting, or corrupting the code and data that start the operating system. It can also destroy the firmware of your hard disk. Virus infection can never destroy your
    disk physically.

To address your concern about a virus infected HDD, we suggest that you contact your
    Original Equipment Manufacturer of your hard disk. Inform them about the issue and the troubleshooting
    steps that you've performed. They can help you to install the latest firmware on your HDD and it may synchronize it on your device's motherboard. The link provided includes information about
    Original Equipment Manufacturers and how to find out an
    OEM
    ’s contact information.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Fan Problem due to physical damage

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your computer. I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

If your computer suffered a physical damage, I suggest you to remove the battery as well as adapter and immediately check with the computer manufacturer customer support for better assistance of the issue.

If you have any further queries regarding Windows Operating Systems, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 8, 2020
  4. d0gknees Win User

How do you destroy computer without physical damage?

WINDOWS 10 DESTROYING COMPUTERS EVERYWHERE

They aren't "destroying" PCs. There is no physical damage being done that a clean install will not fix. Any "tech" that tells you otherwise is after your money.

d0gknees, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

How do you destroy computer without physical damage?

1. How do you destroy computer without physical damage? - Similar Threads - destroy computer without

2. Physical Damage to Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical Damage to Laptop: Recently, I found myself in a frustrating situation while working on an essay using one of my older laptops. In a moment of frustration, I let out my annoyance by slamming my hand onto the lower right section of the laptop, the very spot where my hand usually rested during...
  3. Physical Damage to Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Physical Damage to Laptop: Recently, I found myself in a frustrating situation while working on an essay using one of my older laptops. In a moment of frustration, I let out my annoyance by slamming my hand onto the lower right section of the laptop, the very spot where my hand usually rested during...
  4. Physical Damage to Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Disable a HDD without unplugging it physically?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Disable a HDD without unplugging it physically?: Windows 10 is installed on SSD, and my Lenovo laptop has 2TB HDD as D drive. HDD recently got many bad sectors, so I would like to turn it off or disable it someway without actually unplugging it physically. How to do that?...
  6. Strange screen flickering, no physical damage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange screen flickering, no physical damage: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/audiopure110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdpjmr/strange_screen_flickering_no_physical_damage/
  7. You are sued for property damage

You are sued for property damage: since I repeatedly get errors when trying to fix problems you have hacked into my computer and made sure it fails all the time. You're sued for damaging my computer....
  8. How do I completely "destroy" my laptop's internal keyboard without physically opening the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I completely "destroy" my laptop's internal keyboard without physically opening the...: I hate using the keyboard this laptop came with. The arrow keys are missing and barely function, while the rest of the keys are stuck. (They work, just not well at all.) I don't want to use the internal keyboard, rather the USB Logitech one I have. However, when I place it on...
  9. How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?

How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?: I started using computers in the days of DOS. Computers where stable then. I would by a new computer every few years as technology advanced. It has been years since I have bought a new computer. The reason I do not buy computers is because Microsoft destroys them. After a...
  10. Merge partitions without damage ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merge partitions without damage ?: How do I merge these three partitions without damaging windows from booting. [img] 110897