Windows 10: How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

Discus and support How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an OU of standard users I need to restrict their permissions from being able to add themselves to domain admin members group, reset/change... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by icuoras, May 25, 2023.

1. icuoras Win User

How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

I have an OU of standard users I need to restrict their permissions from being able to add themselves to domain admin members group, reset/change domain admin passwords, create/disable domain admin accounts. How do you do this?

:)

icuoras, May 25, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 25, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 25, 2023
  4. Jstn7477 Win User

Please Reset Your TechPowerUp Forums Password

I went through the password reset procedure and by the time I clicked on the link to reset the password, I was greeted with a password prompt for "Forum Admin Area" even on the main domain. Waited a few minutes and the prompt disappeared.

Jstn7477, May 25, 2023
Thema:

1. How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords? - Similar Threads - disable resetting domain

2. How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?: In my Active Directory environment, I have an OU of standard users I need to restrict their permissions from being able to add themselves to domain admin members group, reset/change domain admin passwords, create/disable domain admin accounts. How do you do this?...
  3. How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?: In my Active Directory environment, I have an OU of standard users I need to restrict their permissions from being able to add themselves to domain admin members group, reset/change domain admin passwords, create/disable domain admin accounts. How do you do this?...
  4. How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?: I have an OU of standard users I need to restrict their permissions from being able to add themselves to domain admin members group, reset/change domain admin passwords, create/disable domain admin accounts. How do you do this?...
  6. How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?

How do you disable an OU from resetting domain admin passwords?: I have an OU of standard users I need to restrict their permissions from being able to add themselves to domain admin members group, reset/change domain admin passwords, create/disable domain admin accounts. How do you do this?...
  7. How to reset domain password without connecting to domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset domain password without connecting to domain: My environment has multiple domains and users connect to those domains using VPN. Now if their password in these domains expire or if they forget their passwords then there is no way for them to reset their passwords. Is there any solution that can solve this situation...
  8. How to reset domain password without connecting to domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset domain password without connecting to domain: My environment has multiple domains and users connect to those domains using VPN. Now if their password in these domains expire or if they forget their passwords then there is no way for them to reset their passwords. Is there any solution that can solve this situation...
  9. How to reset domain password without connecting to domain

10. How to reset admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset admin password: My father has recently passed away and since he has worked with computers his entire life while I mostly used them to play video games, when I got my PC he gave himself an account with admin permissions while he gave me a guest account since at the time I was a little kid, I...