Windows 10: How do you disable pen right click if you don't have a touch screen???

Discus and support How do you disable pen right click if you don't have a touch screen??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having the problem with the right click context menu popping up while I'm trying to draw with a Huion pen tablet. I'm on a Dell Precision... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinG_AACT, Oct 21, 2019.

1. How do you disable pen right click if you don't have a touch screen???

I'm having the problem with the right click context menu popping up while I'm trying to draw with a Huion pen tablet. I'm on a Dell Precision workstation with 2 standard monitors, no touchscreens! All the resources I've found online & here for disabling this feature require one to go to "Pen & Touch" under settings, but if you don't have a touch screen this page is not available.

So how do I fix this???

:)

KevinG_AACT, Oct 21, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Pen and Touch Settings

OK, go to Control Panel Set view by option to Large icons Click Pen and Touch The Pen and Touch dialog box will open. Select either Pen Options tab or Touch tab. Once the Press and hold option is highlighted in the list, click Settings. Pen Options – Select
    this tab if you want to enable or disable “press and hold for right-clicking” on your touch pen. Touch – You can also use your finger to press and hold on a touch screen. Choose this tab if you want to turn on or off right-click for a finger press and hold.
    In the Press and Hold Settings window, check or uncheck the “Enable press and hold for right-clicking” option, and click OK.

DaveM121, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Lenovo x201 touch input and pen input conflict

Hi Maliq,

Disabling and re-enabling the touch and pen input driver might resolve this issue for you. Here are the steps:

1. Select the search box in the taskbar, enter device manager, and then select
      Device Manager in the search results.
    2. Select the arrow to the left of Human Interface Devices.
    3. Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select
      Disable
    4. Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, and then select
      Enable

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Oct 21, 2019
  4. loginanil Win User

How do you disable pen right click if you don't have a touch screen???

Disable touch and Pen

I recently upgraded my Lenovo Thinkpad T440p to windows 10. Although my device has no touch support but in hardware section i can see Pen and Touch option enabled. I want to disable that. Please suggest some solution.

Moved from Community Participation Center

loginanil, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

How do you disable pen right click if you don't have a touch screen???

1. How do you disable pen right click if you don't have a touch screen??? - Similar Threads - disable pen right

2. How do you remove touch keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove touch keyboard?: how do you get rid of the touch keyboard thing on the bottom of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-touch-keyboard/97287859-e5be-4f87-89be-97b7529e6b7f
  3. touchscreen app - how do you disable a user from exiting the app on the touch screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchscreen app - how do you disable a user from exiting the app on the touch screen?: I developed a touchscreen app for a Stand alone Windows 10 computer at a museum in Quebec City. The computer sits in an enclosed box in front scale model of the City of Quebec. The client can launch the app, press f11 on the keyboard and can use app full screen on a 27"...
  4. How do you disable the on screen touch keyboard in windows 10 when you don't have a touch...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you disable the on screen touch keyboard in windows 10 when you don't have a touch...: How do you disable the on screen touch keyboard in windows 10 when you don't have a touch screen ? * Original title: Devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-disable-the-on-screen-touch-keyboard-in/8ede6182-be4d-4f64-b0aa-c981f9179def
  5. How do you disable the touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you disable the touchpad: How do you disable the touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-disable-the-touchpad/182feab3-e924-40ab-be6c-660ec844ebea
  6. what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...: I got fortnite and I started it the game the it told me that I need DX11 but I I had DX12 so what should I do Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-your-fortnite-shows-you-that-you/24ee2be5-dd41-41be-90de-6e6b69e1b2f5
  7. How do you disable caching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable caching?: Yes, I know I want it. My SSD is fast enough though and the extra heat this cache feature is creating is nuts. I found a way to shut it off before, but I did a fresh install. submitted by /u/STOP_POLLUTING [link] [comments]...
  8. How do you turn on the touch pad

How do you turn on the touch pad: How do you turn on touch pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-the-touch-pad/cd19a2a5-f6ee-4749-9935-873cac1bbb91
  9. How do you disable palmcheck

How do you disable palmcheck: i've been trying forever and I cant find it what so ever I need help i've tried settings>devices>touchpad, and properties and settings >devices>mouse, and properties haven't found it...
  10. How do you reconnect HID - Compliant touch screen?

How do you reconnect HID - Compliant touch screen?: For some reason my touch screen is not working. I've been searching all over the internet and apparently my HID - Compliant touch screen has been disabled. I've tried researching how to reconnect it, but I there were no results! I also tried restarting my computer, uninstall...