Windows 10: How do you disable the family safety screen time pop-up notifications?

Discus and support How do you disable the family safety screen time pop-up notifications? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This has been bothering me for a while now. I am a child account and while I am playing video games in full-screen the pop-up notifications which show... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Steven-Zhang, Oct 23, 2019.

1. How do you disable the family safety screen time pop-up notifications?

This has been bothering me for a while now. I am a child account and while I am playing video games in full-screen the pop-up notifications which show how much screen time you have left shows up in the middle of the screen and tabs me out of the game and very often freezes it.

This is very stressful and I've tried to find ways for it to either not tab me out or just simply disabling them. I know a simple fix is just to play it in a window but this makes the game a lot more laggy so I prefer to play in fullscreen.

So is there any way to get around this problem I'm having? Thanks a lot.

:)

Steven-Zhang, Oct 23, 2019

2. Family Safety screen time stuck on old settings

• I set up family safety settings under windows 8.
    • Configured screen time options to for only daytime, so as to prevent my son from using the computer too early or too late in the day.
    • I've upgraded the computer to Windows 10 (live update, not a fresh install).
    • Now I want to change the screen time settings for my son. Nothing I have attempted (short of clean install of Windows) has worked.
      • Changing time settings doesn't work
      • Turning off Screen Time doesn't help
      • Removing/Adding his account from family safety doesn't help
      • Removing/Adding the computer from family safety doesn't help
    • I don't see a Windows Family Safety service running on the machine, which is odd.
    • I really don't want to do a fresh Windows install.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Noyabronok1, Oct 23, 2019
  3. TomBarrow Win User
    Family Safety Screen Time - Get More Time Notifications Do Not Work

This Family Safety Troubleshooter does not work with Windows 10. I am having the same trouble with our PCs. The email/text notifications are not sent, there is no way to give more time. Even manually adjusting the screen time limits for the day does not
    work. And yes, I have already done Step 1 multiple times.

TomBarrow, Oct 23, 2019
  4. How do you disable the family safety screen time pop-up notifications?

Family Safety Screen Time - Get More Time Notifications Do Not Work

Hi

We've setup Family Safety on a Windows 10 machine.

I've set screen time up, however when my childs screen time runs out they get a message stating 'Time's Up' with a button that says 'Get More Time'.

When they click on this button its supposed to send me, the adult, an email notification requesting more time. It did this initially, but now no longer sends any notification, so I have no way of extending their time??!!

Additionally, if I turn the screen time off on the Family Safety website, the laptop still thinks its turned on, even after rebooting the device?!

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Help!

DarrenHurst, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

How do you disable the family safety screen time pop-up notifications?

1. How do you disable the family safety screen time pop-up notifications? - Similar Threads - disable family safety

2. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  3. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off screen time notifications of family safety: What we want is simple please help. İ have seen same issues asked 3 years ago but still no staff trying to help. My son's child account is set up so that he has screen time limits and time restricted access to the online games that he plays.In the final hour of his allotted...
  4. Turn off screen time notifications of family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Safety Screen time

Family Safety Screen time: I have screen time settings for access to windows set to 8am but my children seem to be able to log in before this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-screen-time/b6f0f3f7-7368-430c-92b8-9abc96066196
  6. Family Safety Screen time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Screen time: I have screen time settings for access to windows set to 8am but my children seem to be able to log in before this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-screen-time/b6f0f3f7-7368-430c-92b8-9abc96066196
  7. How do you disabled Focal Assist but it keeps popping up notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you disabled Focal Assist but it keeps popping up notifications: Disabled Focal Assist but it keeps popping up notifications. I go back to focal assist settings and it still says disabled. This is a new laptop that I bought from HP and that I just setup. I do 3D modeling with Blender. I only have Blender loaded but when I try to work on a...
  8. How do you disabled Focal Assist but it keeps popping up notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you disabled Focal Assist but it keeps popping up notifications: Disabled Focal Assist but it keeps popping up notifications. I go back to focal assist settings and it still says disabled. This is a new laptop that I bought from HP and that I just setup. I do 3D modeling with Blender. I only have Blender loaded but when I try to work on a...
  9. How to disable the pop up notification of family safety on windows 10

How to disable the pop up notification of family safety on windows 10: How can I turn off the pop ups of family features on my windows 10? cause they are distrusting.THANKS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-pop-up-notification-of-family/d194195b-54c6-4463-a9c3-c8ab6907b160
  10. Family Safety Screen Time

Family Safety Screen Time: I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I created new Microsoft accounts for my kids and added those accounts to the child accounts in Windows 10. The problem is that the Family Safety screen time that was configured on the Microsoft website are not being enforced on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows family screen time notifications

2. disable windows family notification