Windows 10: How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...

Discus and support How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Taurus_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdr0r9/how_do_you_disable_this_annoying_orange_app/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Taurus_47, Jun 22, 2020.

1. How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...

/u/Taurus_47, Jun 22, 2020

2. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 22, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Ramhound Win User

How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...

How to disable nagging "try edge" notifications?

You just disable them:

1. Launch the Settings App
    2. Search for Notifications & Actions
    3. Disable the notifications by setting Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows to Off

How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check... bklkT.png

Ramhound, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...

1. How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check... - Similar Threads - disable annoying orange

2. how do you do spell check in notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you do spell check in notepad?: How do you do spell check in notepad? How do you make only one line Bold and not the whole page? How do you underline only one word?I went into file, edit and view, I found how to change the font but it changes the entire page even if I highlight just one line. Confused...
  3. how do you do spell check in notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you do spell check in notepad?: How do you do spell check in notepad? How do you make only one line Bold and not the whole page? How do you underline only one word?I went into file, edit and view, I found how to change the font but it changes the entire page even if I highlight just one line. Confused...
  4. how do i uninstall/disable this annoying garbage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i uninstall/disable this annoying garbage?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h8m8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v6df0h/how_do_i_uninstalldisable_this_annoying_garbage/
  5. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  6. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  7. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  8. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  9. Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything: Hi there, I downloading a lot of items in my chrome browser, mean while I am using another browser Vivaldi to do my work. The issue I am facing when chrome downloading an item the browser comes on top of my vivaldi and disturb me. Also with the taskbar. Both pop ups. I...
  10. How do I disable chrome notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...