Windows 10: how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

Discus and support how do you download and reinstall microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, I received several error codes when aattempting to open Fortnite. It suggested I repair Microsoft Store and now its gone and still getting error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LouLouWoods, Jan 4, 2019.

1. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

hi,

I received several error codes when aattempting to open Fortnite. It suggested I repair Microsoft Store and now its gone and still getting error messages oxc0000142...please help

:)

LouLouWoods, Jan 4, 2019

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 4, 2019
  4. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

1. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store - Similar Threads - download reinstall microsoft

2. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  3. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  4. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  5. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  6. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  8. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  9. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How do i reinstall Microsoft store?

How do i reinstall Microsoft store?: Hello, So yesterday I reseted my computer since it wasn't working, however i realized today that Microsoft store was not on my computer. I went to the web based Windows Store to download apps, but nothing downloads upon clicking the "Get the app" link but nothing happened....