Windows 10: how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard

Discus and support how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't see a place to click on to download MS games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DebbieGreenberg1, Feb 1, 2019.

1. how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard

I can't see a place to click on to download MS games

:)

DebbieGreenberg1, Feb 1, 2019

2. Acer CEO to Microsoft: ‘Think twice’ about Surface tablets

Acer's concern is the "walled garden." They see Microsoft releasing hardware as a step in that direction. Google has avoided the "walled garden" hence little impact.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Feb 1, 2019
  4. how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard

acer tablet keyboard

Hello Kevin,

To better facilitate this thread related to your keyboard and cursor, I'd like to verify if the issue persists. If so, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If so, a screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • Does this issue also occur upon connecting your keyboard and mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we have an entire support article dedicated to
    repair mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows that I'd recommend checking. To view this article, click on this
    link and follow the tips and steps provided in it.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard

1. how do you download microsoft free games onto an acer tablet with keyboard - Similar Threads - download microsoft free

2. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  3. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  4. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?: I am wanting to install efootball on my laptop but don’t have enough memory to install so I have a SD inserted in my laptop, how do I install on to that? I’ve changed the where to store new apps to it but still comes up with installing on the laptop, I cannot choice the SD to...
  6. How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you install a game off the Microsoft store onto my SD card in my laptop?: I am wanting to install efootball on my laptop but don’t have enough memory to install so I have a SD inserted in my laptop, how do I install on to that? I’ve changed the where to store new apps to it but still comes up with installing on the laptop, I cannot choice the SD to...
  7. Free games for Acer Laptop Windows 10S?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Free games for Acer Laptop Windows 10S?: Does jmd know games that can be played on an Acer laptop (with Windows 10 S)? They should be free. Or games that you can play through your browser. It doesn't really matter what kind of game you play, but it's not for toddlers (I'm 13). I already have Roblox. LG Svenja...
  8. do you have any chess game free for members of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do you have any chess game free for members of microsoft?: do you have any chess game free for members of Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-any-chess-game-free-for-members-of/629a652d-bec9-4115-bf79-2117e5f32050
  9. how do you download and reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you download and reinstall microsoft store: hi, I received several error codes when aattempting to open Fortnite. It suggested I repair Microsoft Store and now its gone and still getting error messages oxc0000142...please help...
  10. Downloading game onto another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading game onto another computer: OK, any help would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded Age Of Empires Definitive Edition on one computer and i want to download it to another computer so i can play on it when the other isn't available....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i download games onto the acer predator

2. how to download games onacer

3. how to download games on acer microsoft