Windows 10: How do you edit your system specs on this site?

Discus and support How do you edit your system specs on this site? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; That! this > https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra You can also get there from the Settings link, top right of the page. Or click 'My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bree, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Bree Win User

How do you edit your system specs on this site?

this > https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra

You can also get there from the Settings link, top right of the page. Or click 'My Computer' at the bottom of any of your posts, then click the 'Update your System Specs' at the bottom left of your specs.

:)

2. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Nov 18, 2020
  3. pekellyco Win User
    System Specs Updated

Per your request, I have updated my System Specs.
    I hope this helps.
    Paul Kelly

The first thing that I might suggest is this website - click here: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
    We need a lot more information from you before we can provide answers.

On the left hand bottom side of your post (under the flags), maybe you would fill in "System Specs" the best that you can.
    Not everything on the list is important.

At your age, you are not too old to learn.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

pekellyco, Nov 18, 2020
  4. How do you edit your system specs on this site?

System Specs Updated

pekellyco

The first thing that I might suggest is this website - click here: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
    We need a lot more information from you before we can provide answers.

On the left hand bottom side of your post (under the flags), maybe you would fill in "System Specs" the best that you can.
    Not everything on the list is important.

At your age, you are not too old to learn.

Thank you.

BellaDonna, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

How do you edit your system specs on this site?

1. How do you edit your system specs on this site? - Similar Threads - edit system specs

2. What monitor specs do you look for?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What monitor specs do you look for?: Requirements: 32", 4k, cheap but not junk. I'm 90% sure I want standard 16:9 and not an odd, wide size. I've done nearly all my research on rtings.com and I'm not sure what specs are important and what isn't. This will be a work monitor so I figure lag and refresh rate are...
  3. Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing a System Spec Describing Two Systems: My Win10/Pro x64 system currently reports as 10.0.19042 Build 19042. It is not 'happy' and refuses to update. I'm gathering facts about it, hence the request below. Some time ago I created a profile for a custom Win10 machine. It contains 2 profiles, one for a 2008 machine...
  4. What are your system specs?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are your system specs?: I know I know... All you have to do is hit My System Specs. That's great but what I would like to do is put all that information together in one post. I know one of my nutty ideas and yes... Just trying to have fun! It's not all problem solving. Yes, it is... But that's...
  5. How do you create a system back up on your machine?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you create a system back up on your machine?: I am wondering if there is a way to back up my entire OS to an external hard drive, much like Apple's Time Machine. I want something that if, Worst case Scenario, something happens to my computer and I can't even start it up, that I can restore it with all my settings and...
  6. How Do You Edit / Change Name & Properties Of Your SSID ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do You Edit / Change Name & Properties Of Your SSID ?: Hi Everybody. I once changed my SSID name to a more personal name when finding my fibre connection at home, but now I actually want to change it back to my router name. I have done it before, but I know someone talked me through the process then too. Please help. Thanks...
  7. How do you edit the pictures in themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you edit the pictures in themes: It used to be in Personalization under themes. It permitted you to open the current theme and edit (add or remove pictures) from the theme. The function seems to have been left out in Windows 10, and was available in previous Windows versions. 10533
  8. How do I edit my top sites..

in Browsers and Email
    How do I edit my top sites..: How do I edit my top sites on Microsoft edge browser, add more or remove unwanted sites from my "Top Sites" ? Please look at attached image of my Browser to get a better understanding of what I am saying. Thanks 20182
  9. How to Find out System Specs

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Find out System Specs: Hi, I'd like to know how to find out my system specs so I can have them to put in the 'My System Specs' menu*Smile 32706
  10. Change system specs

in Windows 10 Support
    Change system specs: I want to change my system specs as I have a new laptop to replace the old desktop. What is the best and simplest way to change. I did go into my old specs but failed to delete, And how would be the best way to get my new specs into the proper folder Many Thanks David. 98716