Windows 10: How do you enable background rotation in win 10

Discus and support How do you enable background rotation in win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to enable rotation of the background wallpaper in win10. It was easy to enable or disable in win 7 but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nautedawg, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Nautedawg Win User

How do you enable background rotation in win 10

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to enable rotation of the background wallpaper in win10. It was easy to enable or disable in win 7 but I don't see a button for it in win10.

Thanks advance,

Naute

:)

Nautedawg, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Uleepera Win User

Active background options for Windows 10

In one of the older versions of Windows there was a way to get Bing or something to change your backgrounds with various high def pictures on a regular basis. Now it seems the best I can do is rotate from a static album. Is this right or is there a way
    to enable a dynamic background option?

Uleepera, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Auto Rotate-Windows 10

Sky&Anthro1993, Aug 23, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

Start Menu / Settings / Personalization / Background

Under the box that says background, choose slide show instead of pitcure

TC *Smile

tcman50, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    You go to settings>personalization(or just right click desktop and choose)>Background>Background box and where it say's picture click drop down menu and choose slide show.

OR!*Eek you could go to the following tutorial and get the right click menu from @Brink and when ever you use it on a picture you have not only Windows 10's links to personalization, you get the stuff they have hidden like the color sliders to adjust taskbar/window chrome color and where themes are stored you can shuffle again too!!*Biggrin

How to Add or Remove 'Personalize (classic)' context menu in Windows 10

Being that I like to create Windows themes, this is one of my favorite tools*Smile

Cliff S, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Nautedawg Win User
    TC, thanks, that worked like a charm.*chuckle

Nautedawg, Aug 23, 2015
  7. acmanten Win User
    Thanks to you and Cliff S. Be safe.. Cliff M.

acmanten, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do you enable background rotation in win 10 - Similar Threads - enable background rotation

2. How do you enable this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you enable this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mejorqvos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1aq2fmm/how_do_you_enable_this/
  3. How do you enable hardware bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you enable hardware bitlocker?: I am aware that Microsoft doesn't trust SED manufacturers with their implementation of hardware crypto so changed the default in build 1903 onwards to software. Ever since 1903, I have had zero luck enabling hardware bitlocker, even when forcing encryption in GPO.It has...
  4. How do you enable hardware bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you enable hardware bitlocker?: I am aware that Microsoft doesn't trust SED manufacturers with their implementation of hardware crypto so changed the default in build 1903 onwards to software. Ever since 1903, I have had zero luck enabling hardware bitlocker, even when forcing encryption in GPO.It has...
  5. Background rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background rotation: Win 7 use to let my background slide show change as often as every 10 sec. The shortest option on win 10 was only down to 1 min. that's even way too long Is there some way to get shorter intervals with win 10?...
  6. How do you enable V.T?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you enable V.T?: When i tried activating V.T. (virtualization technology) via BIOS i got blue screen of death aka a stop error and the only way i was able to fix it was by disabling it, please help me fix this. Product No: C7R68UC#ABA Serial No: 2UA3100TS1...
  7. Multi desktop background rotation.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi desktop background rotation.: Hello, I fill so stupid, but really can't find a solution. So, I have 2 monitors, with 2 different resolutions for that I would like to have different backgrounds on them. I create a folder with the 2 images and set them as desktop, but every X time, they swap and the...
  8. How do you enable the core isolation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you enable the core isolation?: Thanks Toni, in any case it uses virtualization/Virtual Based Security(VBS): Virtualization-based Security (VBS) | Microsoft Docs You're welcome. Confusing all these similar terms, acronyms and abbreviations. *Smile ...but yes that is what it is used for in WD.
  9. how do you enable the kbd and mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do you enable the kbd and mouse?: my problem is after the reset finishes it comes to the logon screen, and the kbd and mouse are disabled and i can not finish the logon. how do you enable the kbd and mouse? 44178
  10. How do you enable smb on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you enable smb on windows 10?: How do you enable smb 2 or 3 on Windows 10? 70952