Windows 10: How do you enable V.T?

Discus and support How do you enable V.T? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i tried activating V.T. (virtualization technology) via BIOS i got blue screen of death aka a stop error and the only way i was able to fix it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KRAZYCOCO3000, Jul 16, 2019.

1. How do you enable V.T?

When i tried activating V.T. (virtualization technology) via BIOS i got blue screen of death aka a stop error and the only way i was able to fix it was by disabling it, please help me fix this.

Product No: C7R68UC#ABA

Serial No: 2UA3100TS1

:)

KRAZYCOCO3000, Jul 16, 2019

2. How to enable enable Hyper-V?

Hyper-V is only supported on the Pro and Enterprise editions.

Enabling Hyper-V for use on Windows 10

FastEthernet, Jul 16, 2019
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

How do you enable V.T?

1. How do you enable V.T? - Similar Threads - enable

2. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  3. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  4. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...
  5. Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home

Can't enable Offline Files on Windows 11 Home: I am just setting up my first Windows 11 Home computer and am struggling to get Offline files working.I have mapped a network drive as the the S drive, but the Always Available option is missing when I right-click it.I've gone into Symc Center but when I click 'Manage offline...
  6. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  7. How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset

How do i enable my audio to come through seperate microphone to my headset: Im having an issue where im using my sony xm4 as my audio output and a shure m7 microphone as my audio input however, when im playing certain games the audio would sound half as good in quality, i unchecked hands free mode in my device manager but now when im playing games my...
  8. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  9. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  10. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....