Windows 10: How do you exit out of the windows mail app

Discus and support How do you exit out of the windows mail app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have it set up for my work email address and I don't want to get work email pop-ups when I'm not at work!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatrickMan, Sep 21, 2018.

1. How do you exit out of the windows mail app

I have it set up for my work email address and I don't want to get work email pop-ups when I'm not at work!!!

:)

PatrickMan, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 21, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

How do you exit out of the windows mail app

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

How do you exit out of the windows mail app

1. How do you exit out of the windows mail app - Similar Threads - exit mail app

2. How do I exit out of HP Recovery Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exit out of HP Recovery Manager: hey I was hoping that you could answer my question which is how do I exit out of HP Recovery Manager I’ve tried absolutely everything and It just won’t get away, I’ve tried restarting multiple times, I took out my plug, I tried other methods but every time I turn it on HP...
  3. Does the start menu exit you out of an applicatoin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the start menu exit you out of an applicatoin: Whenever I press the start menu when in a game It closes out and goes straight to my browser. The start menu also wont go down when switching applications which used to happen before....
  4. Does the start menu exit you out of an applicatoin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the start menu exit you out of an applicatoin: Whenever I press the start menu when in a game It closes out and goes straight to my browser. The start menu also wont go down when switching applications which used to happen before....
  5. How do you find out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  6. How do you find out

How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  7. touchscreen app - how do you disable a user from exiting the app on the touch screen?

touchscreen app - how do you disable a user from exiting the app on the touch screen?: I developed a touchscreen app for a Stand alone Windows 10 computer at a museum in Quebec City. The computer sits in an enclosed box in front scale model of the City of Quebec. The client can launch the app, press f11 on the keyboard and can use app full screen on a 27"...
  8. how do you change the default mail app from windows 10 mail to outlook?

how do you change the default mail app from windows 10 mail to outlook?: One of your answers is to change the default mail app from Windows 10 mail to outlook. No way to find out how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-mail-app-from/f7bcfcf6-b2d0-4e2a-a822-018d8cc57dfc
  9. How Do You Show Contacts in 'To' Field of Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Show Contacts in 'To' Field of Windows 10 Mail App: I thought I'd install Windows 10 Threshold 2 (not to make the same mistake twice, on a laptop I hardly use this time) to see if the built-in Microsoft apps are now any better than they were in July. Disappointingly, with the exception of being able to turn off 'Conversation...
  10. How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App: If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list. You could also set which email alias...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exit mail windows 10

2. how do i exit gmail

3. how do i exit out of the mail app

4. how do i exit mail