Windows 10: How do you find a question on here that you posted

Discus and support How do you find a question on here that you posted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Windows 10, 64 bit. How do you find a question that you posted in this website?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marie.Woods1575, Apr 12, 2019.

1. How do you find a question on here that you posted

I have Windows 10, 64 bit. How do you find a question that you posted in this website?

:)

Marie.Woods1575, Apr 12, 2019

2. browser - can't post a question

Hello,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please clarify the following:

• What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    • On which website would you like to post your question?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • What error message are you getting when posting your question?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Apr 12, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

How do you find a question on here that you posted

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

How do you find a question on here that you posted

1. How do you find a question on here that you posted - Similar Threads - find question here

2. How do you post a solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you post a solution?: Nivlac84 posted they can only hear from one side of their Plantronic 800HD headphones. I had the same problem. The solution for me was to drop the format to 44100 from 48000. I know have stereo again!...
  3. How do you post a solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you post a solution?: Nivlac84 posted they can only hear from one side of their Plantronic 800HD headphones. I had the same problem. The solution for me was to drop the format to 44100 from 48000. I know have stereo again!...
  4. How do you find out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  5. How do you find out

How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  6. Here's one for you.

Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  7. Here's one for you.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Here's one for you.: Howdy Y'all!I'm trying to run the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. This is installed on an 2017 HP 14-AN012NR "WinBook", and I pretty much use it for most of my social media, email and surfing the web. Office 2019 Pro is also installed. I just did a full wipe and install for...
  8. Have you noticed that NO ONE answers questions in here? Thank God for the scammers who post...

Have you noticed that NO ONE answers questions in here? Thank God for the scammers who post...: That's all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-you-noticed-that-no-one-answers-questions-in/773d2afa-883b-4a10-8960-6f20692f4511
  9. How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????: Hi, Will some one please let me know , Which "Tool" you can use on here to "Delete" A post you have already made on "Ask a Question" ????...
  10. How do you Post Photos on the Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you Post Photos on the Forum?: Do you need to use a 3rd Party Photo Hosting Service like 'Photobucket' to upload Photos to the Forum? 17508