Windows 10: How do you find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is (what it is, not where...

Discus and support How do you find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is (what it is, not where... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Answer: How to find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is: Go to where the picture is stored and save a copy by...... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sir_Vant, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Sir_Vant Win User

How do you find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is (what it is, not where...

Answer:

How to find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is:

1. Go to where the picture is stored and save a copy by...
      • C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
      • copy files and rename to end in .jpg
    2. Reverse Image Search by...
      • Open Google
      • Select "Images" (upper right corner area)
      • Select the camera icon in the search widget window (Note: the default tab already selected is "Paste image URL")
      • drag the image you want to search for from the location you copied it to, and drop the image into the Google Image search window
      • Google will find the image, tell you what it is, etc.

:)

Sir_Vant, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 26, 2019
  4. How do you find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is (what it is, not where...

Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

How do you find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is (what it is, not where...

1. How do you find out what the Windows 10 login background picture is (what it is, not where... - Similar Threads - find login background

2. How to find out what app it's referring to?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find out what app it's referring to?...: How to find out what app this is referring to? programfiles\windowsapps\miucrosoft.549981c35f10_4.2204.13303.0_x64\win32bridge.server.exeDid Search no luck. Had to look on line for an answer.it would been great it these notices would give you and idea what it belongs to. that...
  3. How to find out what app it's referring to?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to find out what app it's referring to?...: How to find out what app this is referring to? programfiles\windowsapps\miucrosoft.549981c35f10_4.2204.13303.0_x64\win32bridge.server.exeDid Search no luck. Had to look on line for an answer.it would been great it these notices would give you and idea what it belongs to. that...
  4. How do you find out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  5. How do you find out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you find out: How do you find out a account Gmail via just a gamertag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out/5537365e-0c05-4ada-9337-90800fce3609
  6. How to find out what Motherboard you have on Windows 10/11 PC?

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out what Motherboard you have on Windows 10/11 PC?: [ATTACH]When you need to buy a component for your PC, and you need to check if it’s compatible. The only way to be sure is to check against your Motherboard model. So, for example, if you are planning to buy a PCIe card but want to be sure the motherboard has it, you need the...
  7. Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?: Saw this on someone's windows 10 background, but can't find it on the internet Would appreciate if someone can tell me where can I find it submitted by /u/Chelister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi2rm/where_do_i_find_this_windows_10_picture/
  8. How do you find out what year your PC came out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you find out what year your PC came out?: Need to know what year my PC was made or released for sale? Where would I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out-what-year-your-pc-came-out/e44ec1ca-aa19-48d8-801c-58349e60954c
  9. How do I find out what was in a feature update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out what was in a feature update?: I recently downloaded a feature update, upon downloading the update I wanted to see what it added, but when I click the see whats new in this update link in the update history this is all i get https://i.imgur.com/sIpPCGU.png Is there a way to find out what it actually...
  10. How do I find out what device is connecting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out what device is connecting?: I have a PC that will randomly play the tune for device connect. I have looked at the system event viewer log and don't see anything showing something connected. As a test I connected a flash drive and I didn't see anything logged either. Is there another place to look to see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. e0adbacff44b

2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-ip-address-where-do-i-find-it/9a934208-2be3-4452-a76e-e0adbacff44b

3. log in picture find out

4. how to find out what the login picture is