Windows 10: How do you find out what year your PC came out?

Discus and support How do you find out what year your PC came out? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need to know what year my PC was made or released for sale? Where would I look?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by POPPPIES2688, Jul 19, 2020.

1. How do you find out what year your PC came out?

Need to know what year my PC was made or released for sale? Where would I look?

:)

POPPPIES2688, Jul 19, 2020

2. How do you find out what is still installing

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it works:

• Press Windows + X keys together.

• Click on task manager.

• Select the process tab. Now check if you can find what is installing.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Tom689 Win User
    How do you find out what your parent account is

About a year ago I used some random email as my parent account to let me download stuff. I guess an account is a parent account until you register it onto a phone, at which point it is automatically designated a child account. Recently it stopped working
    and I can't download stuff anymore. Does anyone know how to either change your parent account or find out what it is

Tom689, Jul 19, 2020
  4. DaMulta Win User

How do you find out what year your PC came out?

Where do you see your PC in 10 years

Honestly what kind of hardware do you think there will be in ten years. Now think about how far PC has gone in the last 10 years. Will there be any upgrading still or will the PC be maxed out finnaly for the home user.

Post your ideas.

DaMulta, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

How do you find out what year your PC came out?

1. How do you find out what year your PC came out? - Similar Threads - find came

2. Where can I find the software that came with my friends Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the software that came with my friends Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000: I recently wanted to use my Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 and Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 with windows 11.I can connect them bluetooth but only have basic capabilities ...would like to be able to configure buttons etc.The software was called intellipoint ????...
  3. Where can I find the software that came with my friends Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the software that came with my friends Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000: I recently wanted to use my Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 and Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 with windows 11.I can connect them bluetooth but only have basic capabilities ...would like to be able to configure buttons etc.The software was called intellipoint ????...
  4. How to find where file came from

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find where file came from: I clicked several images at several websites and saved them as PDFs but I can open them only as JPGs, not as PDFs. I am trying to find out which websites I downloaded from so I could do it all over again. I clicked their file properties but they did not say where I got them...
  5. How to find where file came from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find where file came from: I clicked several images at several websites and saved them as PDFs but I can open them only as JPGs, not as PDFs. I am trying to find out which websites I downloaded from so I could do it all over again. I clicked their file properties but they did not say where I got them...
  6. How to find where file came from

7. How to find Windows Product Key which already came installed in device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find Windows Product Key which already came installed in device?: I wanted to know my windows key but and I dont how to, is there any method from which I can find the key in the Windows itself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-windows-product-key-which-already-came/3aa79d00-3613-4b1f-82e8-7913ae7238e6
  8. How to find Windows Product Key which already came installed in device?

How to find Windows Product Key which already came installed in device?: I wanted to know my windows key but and I dont how to, is there any method from which I can find the key in the Windows itself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-windows-product-key-which-already-came/3aa79d00-3613-4b1f-82e8-7913ae7238e6
  9. How to find Windows Product Key which already came installed in device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. How do I find out what version of WINDOWS came on my HP Spectre x360 laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find out what version of WINDOWS came on my HP Spectre x360 laptop?: I wanted to create WIN10 x 64 installation media DVD but think I need to know what version of WIN x64 came on my laptop. I don't recall if it had 8 or 8.1 on it when I bought it maybe 5 years ago. If I ever needed to re-install WIN10 such as to do a reset, I may need to reset...