Windows 10: How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

Discus and support How do you find settings in settings of windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For me it's frustrating:I keep stumbling about problems in windows 11. So I do google and find solutions like this:It tells me to open the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristophSWD, Aug 6, 2022.

1. How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

For me it's frustrating:I keep stumbling about problems in windows 11. So I do google and find solutions like this:It tells me to open the settings app. When I do open the settings app, it will look like this:Is there any trick? The whole settings seem to be a huge downgrade from windows xp. We got like 5 completely different settings apps now, menus are hidden behind different icons each windows version making it very hard to customize or fix anything at all. I'm really happy if i can find solutions requiring to make entries in registry or use the run command to open a specific app thats hidd

:)

ChristophSWD, Aug 6, 2022

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 6, 2022
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

1. How do you find settings in settings of windows 11? - Similar Threads - find settings settings

2. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  3. How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?: The printer I have requires an account ID to print. I have been trying to set up that ID on my laptop but when I go into printer properties > advanced > printing defaults > advanced > account ID, the options in account ID are numbers 00000000 to 00000030. How do I go about...
  4. How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you set up a printer pin in Windows 11?: The printer I have requires an account ID to print. I have been trying to set up that ID on my laptop but when I go into printer properties > advanced > printing defaults > advanced > account ID, the options in account ID are numbers 00000000 to 00000030. How do I go about...
  5. How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find settings in settings of windows 11?: For me it's frustrating:I keep stumbling about problems in windows 11. So I do google and find solutions like this:It tells me to open the settings app. When I do open the settings app, it will look like this:Is there any trick? The whole settings seem to be a huge downgrade...
  6. HOW TO FIND settings and more?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO FIND settings and more?: HOW TO FIND settings and more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-settings-and-more/e371374e-3006-4138-a8f0-2ac5449acec3
  7. How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you set the BALNCE to the loudspeakers before you had a place where you could set...: at my new lao top I am looking to find where I can balance the loudspeakers, can't find where to do it, before it had a kind of a place like in your car loudspeakers where you could do it....
  8. How do you set thr default setting for the Preview Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you set thr default setting for the Preview Pane: The Preview Pane window seems to letter size. If a view a larger document, I can only see the top left corner. When I try to zoom out, the window gets larger, but the document doesn't change. Used to be able to see the whole document....
  9. How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you set the timer resolution in windows 10?: Back in the xp days you can add to the boot.ini file /TIMERES= (number) can you still add this switch using bcdedit /set and if not is there an alternative you can use in windows 10 1903? (I tried to google it but i cant seem to find what im looking for. 143936
  10. How Do You Fix Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do You Fix Settings?: So I watched this video on YouTube and I wanted to switch my computer name on my hp and after I changed my name all of a sudden I couldn't search in the Cortana box or even ask Cortana questions I can't even press on the windows button please, someone help. Here's the link...