Windows 10: how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

Discus and support how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal in Cortana to solve the problem; all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ??... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by tommyjones4, May 13, 2019.

1. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ??

:)

tommyjones4, May 13, 2019
  2. Nathaniel Mon, May 13, 2019
  3. Bad Request - Request Too Long in chrome browser

Why does not work microsoft sites randomly in chrome browser? I get this message:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

golddragon007, May 13, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 13, 2019
Thema:

how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

1. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal - Similar Threads - fix 400 bad

2. Illegal state change request???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Illegal state change request???: When I tried to sign in I was told, We are unable to sign you in. An illegal state change was requested? What does that mean? I did not ask for any change! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/illegal-state-change-request/cc853370-7c39-428c-9a32-b49b7c535e9b
  3. How do I create a power request? (not override)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I create a power request? (not override): Here's the deal. For some reason, when I play Fallout 4 (only Fallout 4) if I leave pc idle long enough for my monitor to go to sleep, when it does the PC becomes totally unresponsive requiring a hard reset. I can still hear the game sounds. The monitor used to sleep and...
  4. Password request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password request: I have a laptop which uses Windows 10. It is so irritating to be asked for a password EVERY time I open the laptop. Does anyone know how I can disable this function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-request/4501d09e-8438-4042-9e4a-bac26c5d1c45"
  5. Requesting a Key

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Requesting a Key: Trying to install windows 10 TR 10041 on a Ubuntu Host using Virtual box 4.3 When it finally starts the install and you select install it comes up wanting a Key? the key provided during the download of 10041 does not work. is there any way around this? I have tried to...
  6. Request....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Request....: Can someone please confirm whether WDT diagnostic report displays the Win 8 OEM key? http://www.eightforums.com/windows-u...eshooting.html It will be under this section: Code: Server Props: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><genuineAuthorization...
  7. a request for device descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a request for device descriptor request failed: hello guys in my device manager there is a yellow triangle on a usb device driver saying : a request for device descriptor request failed first i thought maybe 1 of my us ports not working but when i tested all ports are working even card reader but the error is still there i...
  8. Getting a "Bad Request" message.

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting a "Bad Request" message.: When I attempt to go to the website at Web Server's Default Page I get a Bad Request message. However, using my wife's laptop I have no problem. Attached is the error message. [img] Any ideas why I'm getting this message? 97819
  9. Request for Assistance

in Windows 10 Support
    Request for Assistance: I did a stupid thing. I got carried away, saving a bunch of files to the desktop and without noting this, my desktop filled to capacity and beyond!! I there any way to cause a 2d desktop to be created and those file icons that are currently off screen, to be populated to...
  10. request not processed

in Windows 10 Support
    request not processed: *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please 61249