Windows 10: how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

Discus and support how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal in Cortana to solve the problem; all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ??... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by tommyjones4, May 13, 2019.

1. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ??

:)

tommyjones4, May 13, 2019
  2. Nathaniel Mon, May 13, 2019
  3. Bad Request - Request Too Long in chrome browser

Why does not work microsoft sites randomly in chrome browser? I get this message:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

golddragon007, May 13, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 13, 2019
Thema:

how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

1. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal - Similar Threads - fix 400 bad

2. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  3. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  4. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...: I got error on one website when I was opening many tabs quickly. Error's name is - "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."I thought it's temporally block but it;s already 48 hours passed and its still the same. I tried to...
  6. "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."...: I got error on one website when I was opening many tabs quickly. Error's name is - "Bad Request You have performed an illegal operation that made server reject your request."I thought it's temporally block but it;s already 48 hours passed and its still the same. I tried to...
  7. Fix Roblox Bad Request Error Code 400 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Roblox Bad Request Error Code 400 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers are reporting while gaming on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 rig, they encounter the Roblox Error Code 400 with the Bad Request error description. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected gamers can apply to successfully fix this...
  8. 400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation: Dear All I have seen many thread like the one I am posting now but I couldn't find a cure ,,,,may be I overlooked or it is hiding somewhere on net I didn't find it I am trying to set Netgear Nighthawk D8500 with Firmware Version V1.0.3.50_1.0.1 as an Access Point and I was...
  9. Illegal State was requested

in Windows 10 Customization
    Illegal State was requested: I basically have the same question as here. I have reset the password. Added information to my Microsoft account. I receive the "Illegal State was requested" when verifying my account in "your info"....
  10. 400 bad request hellp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 bad request hellp: Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request if anyone can help I would be obliged thank you...