Windows 10: How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

Discus and support How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony King_10, Mar 2, 2024.

1. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, now it will just freeze and restart or never restart and I have to unplug it and plug it in order for my pc to turn back on, so, I have concluded that it is an invisible BSOD because of how it just restarts after an amount of time.

:)

Anthony King_10, Mar 2, 2024

2. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

While gaming, my pc randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, sometimes it also will just freeze and then restart, so, I have concluded that it is an invisible BSOD because of how it just restarts after an amount of time. (I'd like to fix the invisible and the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" BSOD's.)

Anthony King_10, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Mar 2, 2024
  4. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?

I know this is an old issue, but I don't think there has ever been a solution. After all this time, I'm still not used to having invisible borders. Often I click on the wrong window. Any suggestions? I have Windows version 1903

GerryPeters, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

1. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD? - Similar Threads - fix invisible BSOD

2. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, now it will just freeze and restart or never restart and I have to unplug it and plug it in order for my pc...
  3. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While gaming, my pc randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, sometimes it also will just freeze and then restart, so, I have concluded that it is an invisible BSOD because of how it...
  4. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While gaming, my pc randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, sometimes it also will just freeze and then restart, so, I have concluded that it is an invisible BSOD because of how it...
  5. How do you fix a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD?: I was reading a book when my laptop had BSOD with MEMORY MANAGEMENT. So how did you fix it? Just in case anyone has seen it. BTW this is my first time seeing this error but my laptop is updated already. It had Parameter code 0x6001...
  6. How do you fix a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD?

How do you fix a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD?: I was reading a book when my laptop had BSOD with MEMORY MANAGEMENT. So how did you fix it? Just in case anyone has seen it. BTW this is my first time seeing this error but my laptop is updated already. It had Parameter code 0x6001...
  7. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: i changed my computer from a windows cracked version to the original windows after buying key and whenever i try to download a game called VALORANT my windows restarts and blue screens BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTIONoh yeah also my computer has been attacked by a malware...
  8. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: i changed my computer from a windows cracked version to the original windows after buying key and whenever i try to download a game called VALORANT my windows restarts and blue screens BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTIONoh yeah also my computer has been attacked by a malware...
  9. Hello how do you fix BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do you fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix this: some of my applications only fill up half of the screen[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this/fa16cd86-7e63-483c-ba31-7940502bb97b