Windows 10: How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer

Discus and support How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there a fix to the big search bar in the windows explorer [ATTACH] its appose to look like this [ATTACH] got this image online to show you what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by smordarski_117, Sep 6, 2019.

1. How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer

is there a fix to the big search bar in the windows explorer How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer c8971f78-9dc4-4f98-b68a-f83b759a8764?upload=true.png

its appose to look like this

How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer 9ee133f8-a592-4865-a68a-0d0a0cb72626?upload=true.png got this image online to show you what it looks like normally.

:)

smordarski_117, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer :p

Frick, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer

1. How do you fix big bar windows 10 in windows explorer - Similar Threads - fix big bar

2. Windows 11 File Explorer Search bar is too big.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Search bar is too big.: Windows 11, File Explorer Search bar is too big and keeps cutting off the file path.The below image is created by double clicking on This PC and double clicking on Local Disk C. The file path is completely cut off. I've clicked on the bar in the middle and resized the search...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer Search bar is too big.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer Search bar is too big.: Windows 11, File Explorer Search bar is too big and keeps cutting off the file path.The below image is created by double clicking on This PC and double clicking on Local Disk C. The file path is completely cut off. I've clicked on the bar in the middle and resized the search...
  4. how do you fix windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you fix windows 11: Why is windows 11 so bad compared to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-windows-11/45aa75c9-529e-4fb0-9be6-a5283e76b755
  5. how do you fix windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you fix windows 11: Why is windows 11 so bad compared to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-windows-11/45aa75c9-529e-4fb0-9be6-a5283e76b755
  6. How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you fix this?: EDIT: It's been fixed by updating my network driver.Hi, for some reason none of my network connects are showing up and the only things that are is flight mode mode and network & internet settings see picture below. I've restarted my laptop and my router, but I've had no...
  7. Problems with the search bar in Windows Explorer. How to fix it.

in Cortana
    Problems with the search bar in Windows Explorer. How to fix it.: Problems with the search bar in Windows Explorer How to fix it * Original title: How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-the-search-bar-in-windows-explorer/8bd63697-f766-4f22-93d5-f00677b1ec73
  8. How do you delete the "Search Quick Access" bar history in File Explorer (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you delete the "Search Quick Access" bar history in File Explorer (Windows 10): Something that's been bugging me for quite a long time and now my OCD is getting the best of me as I'm glued to my computer at home. I've tried going into File Explorer Options and clicking the "clear" button in the privacy section, but it doesn't work. Is there a way to...
  9. How do you get the sort bar on file explorer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you get the sort bar on file explorer Windows 10: I've tried everything, but I cannot find out how to get the sort options bar to come down when I open a file, thus, I cannot choose my sort options like I need to. Why? I right-clicked on the bars and there was no "view" option like when I open, say, the Documents folder. If...
  10. How do you fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix this: some of my applications only fill up half of the screen[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this/fa16cd86-7e63-483c-ba31-7940502bb97b