Windows 10: How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10

Discus and support How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a few days now, the synchronization of edge favorites and backgrounds on 3 devices (1 desktop with windows 10 pro , 1 notebook with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pino68VT, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Pino68VT Win User

How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10

For a few days now, the synchronization of edge favorites and backgrounds on 3 devices (1 desktop with windows 10 pro , 1 notebook with windows 10 enterprise but not in domain, 1 smartphon ios ) with the same microsoft account ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ). I also tried to change the password of my microsoft account thinking that there would be a new synchronization but the problem remains.

How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10 dc3aa478-3180-497e-bdae-48f9a288305f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Pino68VT, Oct 20, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 20, 2019
  3. KH55 Win User
    windows 10 can't connect to the sync service

In

A check of other Microsoft sources shows that Microsoft sync servers stopped working several months ago.

4. How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10

1. How do you fix "Can't connect to the sync service?" in windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Can't connect

2. How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix this?: Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0 Problem signature:P1: 144P2: 1004P3: ffff9f84a2ad69a0P4: 0P5: 0P6: 10_0_19045P7: 0_0P8: 768_1P9: P10:...
  3. How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix this?: I recently tried to install the new windows 11 update from windows 10 and every time I try to boot up the desktop computer I get a blue screen of death. I have tried all troubleshooting options but I cannot get out of it. Before the update I had nothing running....
  4. How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix this?: I recently tried to install the new windows 11 update from windows 10 and every time I try to boot up the desktop computer I get a blue screen of death. I have tried all troubleshooting options but I cannot get out of it. Before the update I had nothing running....
  5. How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix this?: EDIT: It's been fixed by updating my network driver.Hi, for some reason none of my network connects are showing up and the only things that are is flight mode mode and network & internet settings see picture below. I've restarted my laptop and my router, but I've had no...
  6. How do you fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you fix this?: EDIT: It's been fixed by updating my network driver.Hi, for some reason none of my network connects are showing up and the only things that are is flight mode mode and network & internet settings see picture below. I've restarted my laptop and my router, but I've had no...
  7. How do you fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix this: This was probably caused by the following module: afd.sys 0xFFFFF8073DE7DF79 Bugcheck code: 0xD1 0xFFFF9D0EF78AAFB8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8073DE7DF79Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  8. Cannot connect to a sync service

Cannot connect to a sync service: Hello, I am trying to download Xbox games onto my PC but it will not work, when I troubleshoot I am getting the error cant connect to a sync service rootcauses found and created logs I have tried every fix I can find in previous threads and nothing is working....
  9. How do you fix this

How do you fix this: some of my applications only fill up half of the screen[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this/fa16cd86-7e63-483c-ba31-7940502bb97b
  10. Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

Windows "can't connect to the sync service": Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature. Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool: 1) Can't connect to the sync service 2) Rootcauses found and create logs Windows build: 17763...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to the sync service windows 10

2. cant connect to sync service windows 10

3. cant connect to sync service

4. cant connect to the sync service,
  5. cant connect sync service windows 10,
  6. windows 10 cant connect to sync service fix,
  7. windows 10 cant connect to the sync service fix,
  8. cant connect to the sync service in win 10,
  9. cant connect to the sync service error,
  10. microsoftaccounts.diagcab cant connect to the sync service,
  11. windows 10 cant connect to the sync service,